UR Gameplay School #6 When to use Blockers

Thursday 27/12/2007, 01:35
Force Majeure - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
45 messages
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 27/12/2007, 01:35

If I have a big blocker..let's say..Uranus..I don't just block a first turn card with her..because I know most of my opponents expect me to use her as a defensive card..so I put out other of my cards instead with a few pillz to beat their card very unexpectedly..because most of the time..people are expected to put only one or a few pillz on their cards when they see a big blocker because it's pill wasting if for example: I put 4-5pillz on Zatman and my opponent just blocks him with Uranus (it's a complete waste of pillz!!) so more likely, an opponent would only put 1 or a few pillz in his/her card if he/she sees a blocker so you are open to attack him/her easily..as I said..it happens most of the time..so it doesn't happen always..

Blockers..are actually good attackers and bluff finishers..unless your opponent is confident because he has a SOA or SOB that can get through a blocker..but aside from that..blockers are good attackers..they reduce damage..so more likely, your opponent won't go to lengths to waste his best cards or pillz just to beat a card that reduces damage unless he sees through it and feels that you are already trying to finish him off or his life points are threatened that can make the big game difference of losing a match..
« Previous12345Next »

21/45
L0RD BL4CK S4 - Titan - Sangre Azteca English
Monday 07/04/2008, 19:59

In lvl 4... It´s a great card fpr ELO, 1f Angelo uses... and a lot of good decks
22/45
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Tuesday 08/04/2008, 20:49

I'm sure everybody noticed it...
but i feel like saying it.

Vorrath, why did you leave out Veenyle, and Juicy Lord?
23/45
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Tuesday 08/04/2008, 23:30

I almost said that Nude, but decided not to at the last minute.

Veenyle is one of my favorite cards and one of my most memorable battles came when I led her and my opp used 5 pillz on Gina Glitt thinking I used no pillz. Well, I used one pill, 10 attack. See UR School 4
24/45
Mac-tastic10 - Imperator - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 30/05/2008, 01:39

So u sayin that even if som1 send out Vladimir , XU52, or Zatman Uranus is still goin to wi no matter wat
25/45
slick_back - Senior English
Tuesday 29/07/2008, 01:32

@Vorrath: how is Uranus a better blocker than GraksmxxT, they have the same ability and bonus, but Uranus has lower power, so its harder to win a round with less pills
26/45
naruto-clone - Novice Română
Tuesday 29/07/2008, 13:58

este ok
27/45
cammy-rules - Novice English
Wednesday 17/09/2008, 06:32

I agree force tbh great thead.
28/45
Omnisauce - Imperator English
Thursday 27/11/2008, 22:45

It basicaly taking adantage of your opponents fear. they are afraid to waste pills even in the first round when they have a heavy blocker. Use this knoladge to your advantage and predict what your oppent will do
29/45
browno - Senior English
Tuesday 09/12/2008, 19:57

I dont know why but i dont seem 2get any of this
30/45
Nugget - Novice English
Monday 29/12/2008, 19:08

The only problem i have is with Lost Hog whenever i play him with no pillz the opponent always expect he's a bluff and whenever i play him all my pillz they always expect me to do that isn't that weird XD anyway i like UR gameplay schools yet i'd prefer them to go into more detail

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals