UR Gameplay School #6 When to use Blockers

Thursday 27/12/2007, 01:35
Force Majeure - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
45 messages
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 27/12/2007, 01:35

If I have a big blocker..let's say..Uranus..I don't just block a first turn card with her..because I know most of my opponents expect me to use her as a defensive card..so I put out other of my cards instead with a few pillz to beat their card very unexpectedly..because most of the time..people are expected to put only one or a few pillz on their cards when they see a big blocker because it's pill wasting if for example: I put 4-5pillz on Zatman and my opponent just blocks him with Uranus (it's a complete waste of pillz!!) so more likely, an opponent would only put 1 or a few pillz in his/her card if he/she sees a blocker so you are open to attack him/her easily..as I said..it happens most of the time..so it doesn't happen always..

Blockers..are actually good attackers and bluff finishers..unless your opponent is confident because he has a SOA or SOB that can get through a blocker..but aside from that..blockers are good attackers..they reduce damage..so more likely, your opponent won't go to lengths to waste his best cards or pillz just to beat a card that reduces damage unless he sees through it and feels that you are already trying to finish him off or his life points are threatened that can make the big game difference of losing a match..
« Previous12345Next »

41/45
GarionKaiser - Imperator - Organized Konfusion English
Monday 08/02/2010, 09:57

@Ascendency : Skiner is awesome. he is a wall, or a bluff caller. and plz refrain calling ppl "n??bs", u are a lvl 29 veteran.
42/45
porky 1 - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 08/02/2010, 17:55

Force is very correct on these terms. Also (because I dont feel reading 4 Pages of posts), if it hasn't been said, many blockers can be used to finish an opponent as well.

I've won many games with Arno simply because some people don't expect ever to be pilled.
43/45
dragonaging - Master English
Tuesday 07/09/2010, 21:02

A question i got to ask is wtf is going with attack say i had 6 more attack than the other guy some reason they still beat me i dont get it and say if we got the same attack how does the other guy win i just dont get it
44/45
-LOA-ImpalaSS - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 17/06/2011, 02:03

New clan/bonus or new ability... protection damage!! Problem solved.
45/45
Steelie_MOB - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Thursday 15/09/2011, 10:44

Dragonaging, set your game mode to non random. and you will win if you have the higher attack.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals