Friday 22/02/2013, 11:12
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
43 messages
At the Docks
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 22/02/2013, 11:12

In the port of Clint City, there are no shanty-singing sailors, except
if you like the sound of Morgane bellowing at Crunchy after he tried to
steal fish from the Piranas' supplies. And there are no seagulls either.
They were all chased away by Shizawa´s flying origami. In fact, when
all's said and done, the most normal thing about the port is Hendz, the
famous goalkeeper with four robotic arms pumping himself full of iodine.
Get these characters in the shop's packs5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous12345Next »

2/43
Fotakou - Imperator ελληνικά
Friday 22/02/2013, 11:23

If the comments describing the abilities are real then this release seems pretty trololo with the possible exception of Morgane . Really hope I am wrong (7/8 +2 damage is good on a 4 * but the ability seems useful only against SOA and that's really lolz)
3/43
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English
Friday 22/02/2013, 11:38

So the My Collection tab is glitchy today, if I go there it says I have no cards at all. If go pick a specific clan, however, it'll show they're there. May just be a glitch.

To see the final arts and abilities, check out At The Docks
4/43
Espectroscuro - Admin English
Friday 22/02/2013, 11:45

The tecnical support will solve the problem of the "All" filter in the normal Collection.
5/43
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 22/02/2013, 11:52

Hendz: An interesting card. Can't decide between him and Oyoh at the moment. El Gringo is also in the running for the staple spot.

Shizawa: An interesting card. A bit too situational though so i will stick with Tsubame. (Very good in events when you know there will be a lot of GHEIST and Roots).

Crunchy: Personally I really like this card and will use it as a staple with Artus. Nightmare seem to be the clan for lower power 2*s with damage and abilitys to make them very usable.

Morgane: I like this card too Taljion will still be my first choice in mono but I think she will be my second.

Overall a good release with a mixture of very usable and interesting cards. In my view not a dud between them.

@Whitedragon11: Its a bug. it happens to me too. Though you can still edit you deck by clicking the specific clans.
6/43
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English
Friday 22/02/2013, 11:55

@UM_Aaabattery I figured that out lol and it's fixed now so it's all good
7/43
KitsuneKatsumi - Imperator - XiongDang English
Friday 22/02/2013, 11:56

Morgane: 5 base damage 3* for Piranas is intriguing. Recover means she can be a powerful play on turn 3.
Crunchy: I think Nightmare can find a lot of use for a 2* with pill manipulation. This is a 2* Edd Cr...
Shizawa: Um, 3 strikes: 1) FPC 4*s need 8 power 2) They had this character already in Yu Mei and 3) If FPC wanted characters that are only good against SOA they have Mentendon and Nakata. And they are already fairly good against SOA already.
Hendz: Underrated. 8 damage is perfect for AS and his ability can make a bigger difference than Sigurd's. Yes, you can go cheap with Randy, BUT... if you got the space, wouldn't you rather hit for 8 than 6? Also a lot more useful against SOA than Randy. 2nd best AS 5* behind Dallas.
8/43
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Friday 22/02/2013, 13:19

Morgane: Not a good card. Taljion Ector and Tyd are way better and more stable. 6 power??? seriously??? Compared to the releases of Saki and Romana she is BAD. Just unban Ulrich will you? prianas needed a DR not this.

Shizawa: OHKO against Soa, He's nothing against Pegh or Spiaghi and his ability works against you against Lilou, Darril and Otto etc. Very unstable card. There are many 4 stars better than him. Solution (damage = opp damage min 5)

Hendz: He's a 5 star. And i can beat him with my Robin, Nobrocybix and Bob Joby. And then there are support power cards like John and Buba and then there are courage power cards like Sleam and Katja. There are so many better 5* than him.
Solution (power = opp power min 7)

Crunchy: is ok. He's a 2 star. and makes you spill out pills, Nevertheless Sheitane, Artus, Phyllis and Mawpin could be used over him.
9/43
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 22/02/2013, 15:02

Mmmm interesting release.... but not very impressed once again. damn... just giving clans stuff they do not need.

Morgane: for the love of god Piranas does not need another 3*. they have Taljion, Ector, Tyd as the 3 main staples, even Baba has the more useful SoA. 7/10

Shizawa: I saw the stats and went DAMN nice card, but then i saw the ability.... obviously anti SoA card, but even against SoA he is not unbeatable, Jeena, Bristone, Ksendra all exist. not against SoA, this card is unusable, basically a Yu Mei, which isnt a great card either. damn, and fpc has a strong lineup of 4*s already. 5.5/10

Hendz: wow... so much for asking for a good 5*. pretty much Angie, is Angie used? no. why why.... not even replacing the current mediocre 5*s Sigurd, Dallas, El Gringo and even Oyoh. not unusable... but i dont see a point. 7/10

Crunchy: why.... the last thing Nightmare would need is another 2*...... Artus, Phyllis, Mawpin, Eadh, Sheitane even Bill and Hel are all usable... thats SEVEN 2*s available, and another one is yet added.... best release this week, but still I dont know how great this card would be. Great ability for sure, but 4 power means at least 1 pill to get TO minimum. cards with power/attack manipulation on ability would make this card a joke. this is NOT Arkn, Arkn is wayy better. first: lower minimum, second: 5 power, third: different clans SoA is usually more threatening, and ghiest had been in the lack of a good 2*. 7.5/10.
10/43
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 22/02/2013, 15:02

@hash
Saki is a fair bit OP. Romana is borderline. Morgane is average.
Shizawa, yes anything with 6 or less damage ruins it's potential, but so what? They're not gonna slap a minimum on him. And how would it even work? If you copy 4 damage you get all eight anyway? Or the five?
Hendz: Last I checked, Robin beats just about every p=po card. And Nobrocybix/Bob Joby put up a nice fight. It's just that they suck so much on other areas, nobody uses them. And courage is a bad example, since you can use a different card against them.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals