Weekly Summary

Weekly Summary
Friday 22/02/2013, 22:56
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Weekly Summary
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDangEnglish - Friday 22/02/2013, 22:56

Heavy Montana, Jungo and GHEIST this week- not such a fun week to play, it's pretty easy to lose the match on turn 1 if you play poorly. I also saw a lot of FPC, strangely... I think those were by far the easiest wins for me this week. This is what I ended up using (GHEIST/ Vortex):

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2540959

For whatever reason, GHEIST is in a situation where their games are so much easier if they draw a 5*, and their 4* are pretty hard to use in this environment. What can I say, SOA goes well on anything but it's best on 5* and 3*. I see no point in running GHEIST mono. Elke? Thanks but I'd rather take Cyb Lhia.

Ksendra- what can I say? When she came out I thought: she might be too good. Now I can definitely say that she is too good, and Ksendra+Bristone+Leviatonn+[Wardom or another 5*] is the core of GHEIST right now.

Ksendra: She's even MVP awesome in the GHEIST mirror!
Wardom: Between Bristone and Ksendra, I often didn't even need to hit for 8. I just needed to hit for 5 and they can't win through the awesome GHEIST DR.
Leviatonn: Invaluable against Skeelz, brings on the pain and KOs for everyone.
Platinum: I found him t3ch for this week. Lots of 6 power characters out there. In one game, smashed Sammy 44-44 (11 pills on Sammy, 10 on Plantinum).
C Wing: I usually prefer Neloe but I wanted his extra damage.

I love this preset, it's easy to play and your opponent has very little room for error. Maybe Montana instead of Vortex next time
« Previous12Next »

11/13
0 KILLIC - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 24/02/2013, 07:53

WOP is win or pay
12/13
0 Nomi - Imperator - Street Owners English
Sunday 24/02/2013, 07:57

Win or pay.
Nice 1337 h4x t3ch, Katsumi.
13/13
Fotakou - Imperator ελληνικά
Sunday 24/02/2013, 10:33

On the luck-skill thing

First of all,I am talking about Tournament/ELO in LoL which means that its not so random based,especially when you pick champs. You pick first,you have a chance to either pick an op champ or you might even stay open and have a natural counter of your champ,on your lane. So unless we talk for completely random games,its not that much about luck

I am gonna say that I have to agree with you guys,basically since you are more experienced than me and I want to respect your scores. But still,I don't know if it's the way that the discussions go in these forums or something else,there is a shroud of mystery in deck building and how some games are won. Want my suggestion? Maybe someone could stream for 1-2 hours this Monday,explain a little bit about how he will build his deck with the bans,and then play for some time,discussing his choices in the various games. That will probably help a lot to clear many questions less experienced players like me have(how do the proz think,what do I do when I draw a shitty hand and how can I turn a game around)

They do the streaming think like everywhere,it would be a good idea to revive(cause I have seen some old videos on youtube) it again

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals