[Event] Draft Guild Circuit

Thursday 07/03/2013, 10:52
Shanks Guru - Event team English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Shanks Guru - Event team - D-VersifiedEnglish - Friday 08/03/2013, 07:08

For those of you who don't know already i have been starting a new exciting way to play UR with Draft Events/

Here is an example Draft King
and
Thread of details: http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2285322&subject_page=0#answers

So here is the deal I have been given the go ahead to start enlisting for a guild battle draft style. I would like to start with a few small drafts (8 players per guild draft with top 3) to decide the guild kings and let those players join a bigger draft event that would allow trading only among teams, this adds yet another twist to my already popular for surprise prizes by allowing teams to help one another rather then every man for himself, it gives advantages and more strategy. Last but not least our very kind admins have hinted that there may be a chance for a few fun prizes for the in guild events

if you think your guild would be interested in this please post here and i will start your drafts as soon as possible.

thanks,
shanks.

edited by Shanks Guru Friday 08/03/2013, 07:08

3/4
Shanks Guru - Event team - D-Versified English
Saturday 09/03/2013, 04:33

PM me to be added, so far looks like a good turn out it seems bigger then it is as well its a small team event with many teams but should be fast
4/4
Shanks Guru - Event team - D-Versified English
Tuesday 12/03/2013, 16:59

Still plenty of spots open, i will be sending PMs over time for the month but please PM me if your guild is interested

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals