Best leader

Best Leader
Tuesday 19/03/2013, 04:37
Charleston 123 - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Best leader
Charleston 123 - Master English - Tuesday 19/03/2013, 04:37

Hi guys ive been thinking of starting a new clan and im wondering which is the best Leader? not the Leader clan but like Ongh, Charlie etc. my budgets around 50000 ctz so pretty limited options...

2/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 19/03/2013, 09:59

You should probablly look at a clan you like rather then a Leader you like as spending everything on a Leader can leave you with little for the rest of the cards and a deck with a Leader + not too good cards can have problems.
3/5
WordsWords - Hero English
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 04:27

Well I'd say General Cr but with a 50000 budget it's probably Ongh or Dregn but then again if you want to build a proper deck I suggest you don't build around one specific card but rather build around a clan bonus.
4/5
0 Nomi - Titan - Street Owners English
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 05:24

Guru is way better than General. Also Korr. Anyway, you should just buy a half/full deck you like. Let's say, Mono-Junkz 25*, an unusual pick. Fuzz Qubik Gibson Tremorh Romana Dreen Veenyle Cr Flanagan. It works for Elo, you can switch Veenyle to Fizzle and Bam!, DT deck, Works for DM as well... A good, not-so-expensive and all-around deck that you could use anywhere. Consider it.
5/5
Charleston 123 - Master English
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 15:36

Is korr better or guru?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals