Tuesday 19/03/2013, 04:37

Hi guys ive been thinking of starting a new clan and im wondering which is the best Leader? not the Leader clan but like Ongh, Charlie etc. my budgets around 50000 ctz so pretty limited options...

Cancel
Tuesday 19/03/2013, 09:59

You should probablly look at a clan you like rather then a Leader you like as spending everything on a Leader can leave you with little for the rest of the cards and a deck with a Leader + not too good cards can have problems.

Cancel
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 04:27

Well I'd say General Cr but with a 50000 budget it's probably Ongh or Dregn but then again if you want to build a proper deck I suggest you don't build around one specific card but rather build around a clan bonus.

Cancel
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 05:24

Guru is way better than General. Also Korr. Anyway, you should just buy a half/full deck you like. Let's say, Mono-Junkz 25*, an unusual pick. Fuzz Qubik Gibson Tremorh Romana Dreen Veenyle Cr Flanagan. It works for Elo, you can switch Veenyle to Fizzle and Bam!, DT deck, Works for DM as well... A good, not-so-expensive and all-around deck that you could use anywhere. Consider it.

Cancel
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 15:36

Is korr better or guru?

Cancel

Answer to this subject