Reevaluation and simplification of Clintz purchase using credit
Monday 25/03/2013, 17:14
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
Reevaluation and simplification of Clintz purchase using credit
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Monday 25/03/2013, 17:14

Hey everybody,

We just launched a new modification of Clintz purchase using credits.
Clintz packs have been removed from the Shop and have been replaced by an addon available directly in the Market. It permits you to buy Clintz with your credits by directly choosing how many credits you want to spend (1 credit = 200 Clintz).
The idea is to revalue direct card purchasing through the Market for those who don't enjoy the random side of characters packs.

We hope you'll like it.
« Previous1234Next »

11/33
Moe2000 - Senior - Time Conquers All English
Monday 25/03/2013, 18:11

Well I hope you make a new pack. The shop looks weird and the only good function about the 1 credit = 200 clints is you play 10 minutes into a tourney get 1 credit and win 200 clints
12/33
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 25/03/2013, 18:12

Interesting, I suppose this makes the prize for getting in the top 33% of the DT 250 clintz now.
13/33
GULLA RW - Imperator - Reissende Woelfe Deutsch
Monday 25/03/2013, 18:24

Hmm interesing if you want to buy somethin and a bit is missing.

why not.
14/33
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 25/03/2013, 18:35

I brought a new blood pack once and got 300 clintz for 20 credits lol.

If you want to use the randomness and hope to get good cards then buy packs you might do good or you might do bad.

If you are after a certain card and don't want to take a chance then buy some clintz.

Certain people will want to do certain things. I like how UR caters for everyone.
15/33
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 25/03/2013, 18:40

For fun I decided to work out how many credits would be need to buy the most expensive card DJ Korr Cr for simplicity I will say its on average 11mill.

11mill would cost 55 000 credits lol.
16/33
irOc-Z - Titan - R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N English
Monday 25/03/2013, 19:21

I like it
17/33
tgh02 - Titan - Open Casket English
Monday 25/03/2013, 20:31

It's a very good feature for all players and this conversion rate is better than previous.

As mentioned, if you tend to purchase several NB packs on release day then you're more likely to earn more than 200Ctz/Credit. However, players who buy a pack or two for fun often complain then pull Brampah Noel instead of Morka (that's my bad luck).

Also, for those who have 7Ctz leftover from buying packs can now convert that into 1400Ctz and buy a playable Uncommon/Rare card. This conversion and UR's Duel feature will revitalize daily activity and retain new players. With news of competing Card games releasing this summer - UR is demonstrating it's capable of retaining its lead in this game genre.
18/33
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Monday 25/03/2013, 21:24

Good addition. Since the common market gone down means average pack worth goes down and it becomes much more volatile - basically you can use 20credts to get 3x commons worth total of 200 clintz ... Its good to have instant choice to convert credits to clintz. It might not be optimal use for credits, but atleast it is option everyone can personally evaluate worth taking or not to.
19/33
HoA Grim - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 25/03/2013, 22:49

Nice addition. Not gonna use it, but nice try Urban Staff. =)
20/33
Ink_MoB - Imperator - Legendary Knights English
Monday 25/03/2013, 23:12

I wish there's a reverse method too.
Clintz -> Credits

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals