If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
AsianRepublic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
887 messages
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12...8283848586878889Next »

881/887
Six Nations - Hero - Open Casket English
Tuesday 22/07, 16:03

Good point, but in a half deck it's Op
882/887
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 22/07, 23:28

@Thoazol
To counter DR actually. Your opp will think twice about letting you win the first round if it means letting a big pillz ability become a threat. Alternatively, they have to worry about DRing Xiaoyu herself and still letting Pillz be gained. Even if they only let 3 damage through, that's still 32 attack she can get away with.
I will admit I did not think this completely through when I wrote it.
883/887
Pingerz - Hero English
Wednesday 23/07, 01:46

N-Orb = op
884/887
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 23/07, 22:29

I decided to redo one of my older entries with new stats (and an altered bio) if it's ok.

Mary LD
Clan: GHEIST
Bio: Hailing from a family of eldritch sages, Mary Lovecroft wanted nothing more than to continue her plastic surgery career and pretend they didn't exist. But when fate struck in the form of cancer, she swallowed her pride and used their knowledge to not only fix her body, but discover what true beauty is. Now that she's promised to help GHEIST with her occult knowledge, all she's got to do is get them to help spread her message.
Pic: (this would probably be her second level) http://yaoi-huntress-earth.deviantart.com/art/Pushing-Boundries-280261476

Lv 4: 7/5 (Switch: Opp power and damage*)

*Forces the opponent's power and damage scores to switch places. Example: Ielena's power would be 3 and her damage 8. Protection for power and/or damage negates this, thus this ability would be useless on Magmar. While Vivan's damage score would be unaffected, but her power would be the same number as her damage (4).
885/887
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 23/07, 23:24

Balzarstun
5* Jungo
6/7
Courage: +1 Attack per Life Left
This cyborg was once a mere flea sitting on the back of a lioness at the Clint City zoo. After escaping from the GHEIST (who are far more responsible for his state than the JNGA XII meteor), he's made it as Nahema 's bass guitarist. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Gunther
4* Freaks
8/5
Protection: Power
Originally, Gunther came to Clint City to challenge Cassandra to a tamer's duel, but this plan changed when he set his eyes upon her. Finding her to be the perfect mix of beauty and beast, he has set course to woo her. ...At least, that's what it looks like.

Nanuu
3* Vortex
8/2
Heal 2, Max 11
Medicine in the Vortex Empire is unparalleled, for those that can afford it, or rather, for those it can be afforded to. Soldier's in Dregn 's army are certainly the later, so battle clerics like Nanuu are sent to work their medical magic. Unfortunately, someone's got to bleed to activate it, but that's what the enemy is for!

Immit
2* Nightmare
7/1
D=OD
To dissuade intruders, the Nightmare manor is kept protected by numerous traps, such as this harmless looking wooden chest. When some tries to open it, it gobbles them up quick as a wit. It also helps keep rats from invading the attic.
886/887
xXMitsukaiXx - Titan - Game Over Español
Yesterday at 08:13

Lucifer

Nightmare clan

8/4 defeat +4 life
887/887
xXMitsukaiXx - Titan - Game Over Español
Yesterday at 08:16

^4 stars

Or maybe 5 stars 6/6 +6 damage (see what I did there?)

« Previous12...8283848586878889Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals