Saturday 10/08/2013, 12:01
XC-MeRLiN - Legend Русский

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
400 messages
[RECR] Excalibur
XC-MeRLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U RРусский - Thursday 22/08/2013, 13:06

You all know who we are.
E X C A L I B U R
If you haven't heard about us, don't bother to read the rest.
We are recruiting 10 members who come close to our ELO requirements, but couldn't quite make it, hence waiting by the side.
Well, we will give you a chance to enter E X C A L I B U R, stay and study and work, and fight shoulder to shoulder with the best of the best, and I am sure your gameplay will improve vastly.
If you make it within a month of recruitment, you can stay as permanent member, else, you need to go back home.
We are a dead serious guild, hence only relevant posts will be entertained. Trolling of any kind will be reported as it is against http://www.urban-rivals.com/player/cgv.php and violations will be recommended for further action.
Only Excalibur members, our guild friends, and prospective recruitees, may comment in this thread.
Thank you.

edited by W M Daexen Thursday 22/08/2013, 13:06
« Previous12...3334353637383940Next »

391/400
Laughing Rock - Hero - Open Casket English
Sunday 05/01, 23:09

I quit for a while just getting back into it
392/400
XC-MeRLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Sunday 05/01, 23:18

No worries, welcome back. Just put a little effort into it, that's all!
393/400
JayLeoWalker - Senior - The Founding Fathers English
Monday 06/01, 07:59

Would love the oppotunity to learn from some greats. Doubt you would consider me though.
394/400
Squirtroll - Imperator - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 08/01, 00:06

Long hair dont care
395/400
Infiniti - Senior English
Wednesday 08/01, 00:10

No hair*
396/400
Wednesday 08/01, 00:35

Wut
397/400
Infiniti - Senior English
Wednesday 08/01, 00:40

You heard me Charzy Warzy
398/400
Wednesday 08/01, 02:13

.... y u so fruity
399/400
Wednesday 08/01, 19:53

I repeat what I said in our post description again.
Trolling of any kind will be reported as it is against http://www.urban-rivals.com/player/cgv.php and violations will be recommended for further action.
Only Excalibur members, our guild friends, and prospective recruitees, may comment in this thread.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Future provocations will invite appropriate action.
Thanks.
400/400
Wednesday 08/01, 21:52

If you think you are XC material, and has broken 1400, but still strive to excel, irrespective of level (if above level 45, that is), please do apply.
We do have a probation programme in which we arm you with whatever you need to prove yourself, and you prove yourself, basically, that is it.
Excalibur is here for one purpose and one purpose only.
This great game that brought our band of 86 brothers together along with a thousand plus others across many guilds and across many languages, spanning many countries, SHOULD thrive.
And we will ensure that.
New recruitees, don't forget to use social media (ideally facebook) to use this platform to rope in your friends.
More friends, more fun, innit?
Together, we will do it.
To make a good game, GREAT!

« Previous12...3334353637383940Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals