{Recr} Last Prophets!

{Recr} Last Prophets!
Monday 23/09/2013, 16:47
LP-Herald - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
{Recr} Last Prophets!
LP-Herald - Master English - Monday 23/09/2013, 16:47

If anyone's interested in developing their skills as a player.. join Last Prophets. We can discuss strategies and tactics, trade, create fun and challenging guild events, possibly form new guild alliances and much more! While becoming formidable opponents for our foes is a focal point, it isn't the only priority, much more important is enjoying the game. I understand people have lives and stressful days and come online to unwind and enjoy a moments peace, but being a solo and act simply battling day to day can become quite redundant and I know there are people looking for more! Please do hurry and apply to this guild so we can become a force to be reckoned before this guild is shut down, I don't discriminate all are welcome, so have no fear of rejection! I'll be waiting and message me if you have any questions. Stats: 1317 elo using Rescue deck (1st time playing elo), 1321 elo using Vortex and Frozn yesterday, won approximately 57% of my battles (not to bad for a novice).
« Previous12Next »

2/12
Monday 23/09/2013, 20:03

My bad I forgot to include the guild link.

edited by Artemis-BZ Monday 23/09/2013, 20:03
3/12
Wednesday 25/09/2013, 14:53

Welcome Posh Dragon and thank you for joining Last Prophets, with a few more members we can begin to create activities, so please do join!
4/12
Wednesday 25/09/2013, 17:27

Welcome Matt thanks for joining Last Prophets as soon as more players apply we can begin to start discussions and plan for events.
5/12
BoxOfCrazy - Senior English
Wednesday 25/09/2013, 22:36

Thank you for inviting me, I actually just before posting this asked you on our private forum if we had this thread, then only afterwards thought to actually look for said thread (*DERP*) but yeah, hello! I've been made a recruiter for the guild so if you are interested in joining, shoot me a message or post on this thread!
6/12
Lp-Miniterror - Master English
Sunday 29/09/2013, 14:38

Hey all, Last Prophets are still recruiting!!

We may be a new guild but we are dreaming big. Like what they said above if anyone's interested in developing their skills as a player.. join Last Prophets. We can discuss strategies and tactics, trade, create fun and challenging guild events, possibly form new guild alliances and much more.

We are looking far active and friendly players, any lvl is welcome.
If interested message me plus our link is above.
7/12
Monday 30/09/2013, 01:35

Yup what he said and I'd love to create a guild event within the next month and I'd like for you UR players to be apart of it, so hurry up and join and while you're at it invite a couple of friends too the more the merrier
8/12
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 30/09/2013, 01:41

"The tough part of prophets is that everyone wishes to exploit them, sensing a mythical talent that can be exploited for personal wealth. It is from this, that the word 'profits' was derived, and it is from this that stems the true hatred of both of them..."
9/12
Monday 30/09/2013, 16:57

that's deep man
10/12
LP-Sithis - Senior English
Tuesday 01/10/2013, 20:19

Totally dude seriously though JOIN US

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals