Help!!! Making Elo Deck with 500k Clintz

Monday 30/09/2013, 22:55
Lea Cr - Imperator Español

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
Lea Cr - Imperator - xochild28 GuildEspañol - Monday 30/09/2013, 22:55

Hi i am lokking for a decent Elo deck but the main condition is that it gets atleast one Cr competitive , i was aiming for a Fang Pi Clan using Kerozinn Cr (480k) but i just noticed she is always on the list for bans , can somone share me a decent or semi comptetitive elo deck with atleast one Cr card and with a total deck cost of 500k
« Previous12Next »

11/15
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 23:43

Roots involving Noodile Cr? She's cheap for a cr and could form a good half with Rico, Yookie and Treeman
12/15
BombMonkey - Titan - Pacific Rim English
Sunday 06/10/2013, 03:31

Nahi Cr, Beltran Cr, Miss Twice Cr, and Blaaster Cr are the the only expensive cards that reach around that 500k line that I consider ok-good.

If its going over the Budget, Marlysa Cr and Splata are good (Marlysa is just wonderful).

Maybe a half deck including Nahi Cr, Blaaster Cr, Beltran Cr, and Noodile Cr (Beltran Cr can be optional as hes meh in my opinion)
It would leave you around 25-10k clintz budget on other cards.
13/15
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 06/10/2013, 13:54

Don't go overspending on Cr's for Elo, most of them aren't even worth it... I mean Blaaster Cr is worth considering but really there's not that many players playing Bangers, most turn to Watu. Noodile Cr is good... But Yookie + Rico tend to take her spot. Plus a 2* + Tuck.
Getting key cards from each clan is a good idea like you said, try to focus on the more popular clans of Elo though, they're more popular for a reason.
14/15
AsianRepublic - Legend - Misfits English
Monday 07/10/2013, 07:15

Please refer to the Deathmatch section for decks over 500k clintz.
15/15
Lea Cr - Imperator - xochild28 Guild Español
Tuesday 08/10/2013, 18:20

Tanks asian,HoAzeen,Sikey,Bombmonkey for your replays.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals