ELO Bans and Unbans survey
Tuesday 05/11/2013, 11:49
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
72 messages
ELO Bans and Unbans survey
Espectroscuro - Admin - Le p0tagerEnglish - Tuesday 05/11/2013, 11:51

Hi everyone,

You can now vote in the survey for the next bans and unbans in ELO mode. The Survey will end Tuesday 12th November.

You can find it here

edited by Espectroscuro Tuesday 05/11/2013, 11:51
« Previous12345678Next »

2/72
kebralegs - Veteran Português
Tuesday 05/11/2013, 12:25

You say above "The Survey will end Tuesday 12th November", fine.
Will you post the results of the Survey. Or will we just see the results in the bans lists?
Thanks for listening.
3/72
Dbryan UR - Novice - D-Versified English
Tuesday 05/11/2013, 13:32

Muze and Noctezuma I want them back
4/72
---SiM-HoA--- - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 05/11/2013, 13:33

#Unban Wee Lee
5/72
Winchs_22 - Imperator - Open Casket Português
Tuesday 05/11/2013, 13:52

It's welcome. I think it's time to bring back some clans which are forgotten in Elo mode, such as Roots and Montana.
I've suggested to desban Mona, Arno, Lou and Ratanah and ban Kerozinn Cr, El Divino, Kinichaw and Lizbeth.
6/72
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 05/11/2013, 14:26

I really like the idea of a survey. I have voted.

I’m not sure if it’s possible but trying to make it so it is done on UR so you have to sign in (same with any other surveys) but with an option to be anonymous would probably help as you could check things like how long the players been playing and how much they play in ELO e.c.t
7/72
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 05/11/2013, 14:53

I voted:

Bans: Olga , El Divino , El Gascaro , Kinichaw , Fuzz , Qubik , Tremorh , Oshitsune , Lizbeth , Cliff , Sledg and Herman.

I wanted to also ban: Uranus , Bogdan and Elvis.

Keep: Graven , Hindelga , Mechakolos , Derby Queen and Campbell .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unban : Toro , Muze , Arno.

I also wanted to unban: Robb Cr , Bristone , Dolly , Gil , Bridget , Lea and Wee Lee.

Keep banned: Beeboy , Noctezuma , Lou and Lehane
8/72
((TinyGlitch)) - Legend - Eastern Bank English
Tuesday 05/11/2013, 15:13

I banned all instead of Sledg and Muze
9/72
RobFord_ - Hero - Open Casket English
Tuesday 05/11/2013, 15:16

What do you have against the Junkz @aaabattery?
10/72
DUC-San - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Tuesday 05/11/2013, 16:10

Bans: Olga ban. Hindelga and Bogdan are banned most weeks but they deserve weeks without bans. The 3 Huracans need ban. The 6/8 SoA cards must be banned (Fuzz, Lou, XU52 and Cliff) Uranus also deserves a ban.
Lizbeth, Oshi and Herman are banned often. Okay, they are week to SoA but not everyone is playing SoA so they deserve ban too. Mechakolos is ovbious too.

Beeboy and Noctezuma obviously need to keep banned. Lehane and Lou also keep banned.
I think Wee Lee can go back instead of Eddie. Muze and Arno unban. But Pussycats are already popular so maybe Muze would be too much.

Allstars - Robb needs to keep banned. Saki is banned 1 / 2 weeks. I don't think she needs staff ban.
Berzerk - Graven is sometimes banned. But with new staffbans he may be banned more often so I don't see a problem.
Freaks - Same with Saki and Graven: much votes so I think there will always be 1 Freaks banned. Olga banned and Hindelga + Bogdan stay
GHEIST - XU52 banned. I like them even without XU. If Leviatonn gets banned they deserve Bristone back.
Junkz - Fuzz or Qubik banned. One of them but not both.
Montana - I see mono Montana sometimes so I don't think they're dead. I like playing with them even without Mona.
Pussycats - Maybe Muze unbanned. But they're already popular so they deserve another ban then.
Rescue - Cliff and Campbell banned. Lea back.
Roots - Lou keeps banned. Arno back.
Ulu Watu - Eddie for Wee Lee

+1 for staff for letting us vote for permbans

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals