[LFG]Anybody want to start a guild

Saturday 23/11/2013, 22:36
XSEEKTOKILLX - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
XSEEKTOKILLX - Master - Death WatchEnglish - Saturday 23/11/2013, 22:36

Hello there, I was wondering if anybody wanted to start a guild. I want to join a guild right from the beginning and hope to work to a high rank. I would be happy even if I were not the founder, but you must be around my level or lower. Thank you
« Previous12Next »

2/18
SOF-Archinado - Master - Slaves of Freedom English
Saturday 23/11/2013, 22:43

We would be glady to Accept you My Friend. This Guild is very Active And knows how To Help people and The Community.
We are the one who can Answer all your problems if you need Help.

Join:
3/18
XSEEKTOKILLX - Master - Death Watch English
Saturday 23/11/2013, 22:51

Sorry, I want to build a guild from the ground up. I want to be able to say that I am a part of the guilds success. I want to feel like I am actually doing something for my guild and not feel like an ordinary member that people do not know. I want to be right at the beginning of something special..
4/18
SOF-Archinado - Master - Slaves of Freedom English
Saturday 23/11/2013, 22:54

The One you said My Friend, we Have the Special in you. Join us and You Will See........
5/18
Saturday 23/11/2013, 23:04

Unless you want to start a guild from scratch and build it to a glorious palace, no thank you. I want people relatively new to this game to join me in my goal and hopefully have a successful guild.
For anyone without a guild: if you create a guild, I shall join immediately and together we will succeed
6/18
Lucas Moon - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 23/11/2013, 23:14

I respect your determination dude best of luck
7/18
TGAP-Trixie - Senior - War Party English
Saturday 23/11/2013, 23:40

Don't join smoke or anyone like him
Remove the Xs around your username so you don't get associated with players like him. Also don't use all caps in your username for the same reason
And you should have players willing to join you. The thing is though, when most guilds offer perks (like reduced tax on sales and extra BP), it'll be hard to convince players to join your guild. You might wanna give players an idea as to what your guild will be about and what it'll offer.
8/18
Saturday 23/11/2013, 23:53

It is nice to know that not even Urban Rivals is free from discrimination, as people misjudge those with x's in their name. I dont know if it applies to smoke, but I am not mean at all. I am just looking to join a starting guild and have fun. I was just hoping to be an admin of the new guild and have a good Leader. If they want me to be Leader, I shall proudly lead the guild into victory and success. All I want to do is be part of a spectacular guild right from the beginning.
9/18
War Boy Cr - Senior Português
Saturday 23/11/2013, 23:58

Good luck at finding one bro!
If you get a guild like that,it'll be an amazing experience,just like it was at my early UR life when I joined my 1st guild ever. Too bad they're all dead players nowadays
10/18
TGAP-Trixie - Senior - War Party English
Sunday 24/11/2013

I'm not discriminating. It's just nicknames like that, on any game site, tend to scream "I'm a noob. I camp in safe rooms"

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals