Question about mission reactivations

Sunday 08/12/2013, 07:17
BogaManPH - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
BogaManPH - Imperator - Time Conquers AllEnglish - Sunday 08/12/2013, 07:17

Hi guys,, got a question about the missions reactivations ..
if im going to reactivate the ld mission there just the last mission to get the ld's will i still get ld or credits???

2/10
Wakayama3 - Guru - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Sunday 08/12/2013, 08:13

I only think you will get the mission-points and not the prize because it has already expired
3/10
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 08/12/2013, 09:47

You get mission points and mission point value times ten clintz. Least that's how I understood it.
4/10
tgh02 - Guru - Open Casket English
Monday 09/12/2013, 10:58

@ BogaManPH

The answer to your question is complicated:

1. NB mission reactivations can be purchased with Credits (this is Thoazol's correct answer)

2. Character missions are always available even when Ld has lapsed

3. When a Ld expires, missions required to obtain that Ld won't be recognized. ie. Ghiest's Harrow ended, no matter how many times you do Ghiestling mission it won't register and you won't obtain Harrow - You cannot repurchase these missions

4. If you obtained Harrow, you will never lose his mission. You can complete & earn 5 Credits anytime. The key point for Ld is obtaining the card before Ld expires
5/10
HipHoppa - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Thursday 12/12/2013, 00:01

Tgh02 is mostly correct. But you can actually just UNLOCK the final Ld mission by the expiration date. After that, you can finish it whenever you want and still get the prize.
6/10
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 12/12/2013, 20:01

Tgh02 's third point is wrong. When/if the Ld mission expires (before you unlock it) the original reward is lost, but you can repurchase the mission and gain the mission points and a low clintz reward for completing it.

I know this as a fact, as I bought the original Kreenk Ld missions and completed them.

HipHoppa is correct that unlocking a mission will make sure it never expires.
7/10
ZacharyThomas - Legend - Immortality English
Thursday 12/12/2013, 20:53

Honestly I find reactivating missions to be a complete waste of time/credits.

Yeah i get if your MC and really need the mission for whatever reason then it may not be a big deal to spend some credits to complete them.

But if your like me and like to be handsomely rewarded for when you spend hours of your time MC then I wouldn't recommend reactivating.
8/10
Saturday 14/12/2013, 05:15

@ TheDoomBug

I could be incorrect, so OP should double check to be certain:

However, TDB is confusing NB mission unlocking vs Ld mission unlocking

* when you unlock your Ld, say Kreenk Ld this month...then his mission reward (5 Credits) is open indefinitely. Complete it anytime you wish

* But if suppose it's Feb, and you're trying to obtain Kreenk Ld after it expired?
Then you cannot obtain Kreenk Ld any missions that count toward obtaining him

Suppose you Win 10 matches / UR doesn't count it toward Kreenk Ld

Try inflict 24 Dmg with Bennie...that won't register either

To obtain a Ld you must complete ALL associated missions within his deadline. Then after you receive your Ld you can take as long as you like to receive that Ld's 5 Credit reward

Again, once a Ld expires, you cannot buy or reactivate Ld missions. UR offers no mechanism for you to spend credit or unlock Ld after it expires. UR servers will not recognize your progress

ie. Sylvia Ld expires Dec 29th / on Dec 30th Esther can poison 1000 lives but nothing will count toward Sylvia Ld
9/10
Saturday 14/12/2013, 05:19

And of course, if you already own Kreenk Ld, then redo his missions and earn 10 Credits
* you don't receive a second Kreenk Ld / UR rewards you 10 Credits
10/10
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 15/12/2013, 03:24

No sir, I am not mistaken. The Ld Missions and NB Missions follow the same expiration-reactivation process. You can see this very clearly by going to the Expired Missions tab.

You can buy with credits ANY expired mission, but the rewards for missions unlocked in this way will always be 10 clintz per MP of the mission. No matter what the mission's original reward is gone for good. You cannot gain LDs through expired missions. This system was put in place purely for the competitive mission points crowd.

The expiration dates on missions are only a time-limit for unlocking them. Once unlocked you can take as much time as you want to complete it and get it's normal reward.

However, what makes LD special from NB is that LD missions must be completed in sequence. Each one unlocks the next, so you must complete all but the last within the time-limit; this will unlock the last mission which when completed will give you the Ld.

There are also normal missions for that requires the use of each LD card, but that will never expire.

So as an example, let's say you spend credits to reactivate the mission "Gratuitous Violence" (200 damage with GHEIST). For completing it, you would only earn 250 clintz and 25 MP. You would NOT earn Jaxx Ld or 10 credits because those rewards expired.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals