Monday 16/01/2017, 20:53

Its a simple lay out:
Name
clan,
power/damage
Ability
Bonus if the clan is new
And a biography of you'd like

We've had this thread going for a while and so we have to pay homage to the previous thread creators
6SimS-Sven (original poster)
player;344389 (part 2)
Edon EG (part 3)
SadisticCynic (part 4)
Six Nations (part 5)
AznRepublic (Part 6)
Thoazol (Part 7)
Six Nations (part smiley

Now this has been a favorite of mine on the forums for 8 years, so I can't wait to see your ideas!

Hmmm, maybe Sailor Mercury will be the pose reference for Miss Ōkina Me's final level artwork:

Now back to making more cards! Anvile need more 2* cards, immediately!

Peeper Buoy (A cartoon newsie that spews black ink that morphs into words. The writing in the newspapers that he holds started to melt.)
Anvile
Common 2* 2/2 7/2
Courage: Damage = Damage Opp.
Appearance/Trivia: Based off the newspaper boy/newsie stock character in 1890s and 1940s who often says "Extra! Extra! Read It All About It!"; which now a dead stock phase trope nowadays.

And a 2* card for Huracan!

El Perro (A menacingly chihuahua that is taught to wrestle; Noctezumama's pet dog.)
Huracan
Rare 2* 3/1 8/1
Defeat: Toxin 1, Min 2
Appearance/Trivia: His appearance will be a black and tan furred chihuahua since Sydney and Kristen Dust's artwork all had fawn furred chihuahuas(I think Sydney's dog is confirmed a chihuahua?). His name ironically means "the dog" in Spanish.

offline AbigailWyatt Colossus Wise Men Distracted
Tuesday 19/06, 06:33

Olivine
5*
Shoal (Protection: Power)
Equaliser: +1 Pillz
(Who does one stat without being majorly OP?)

The resident of both flat 31 and 32, Olivine would be considered by some to be a hoarder. But her living space isn't packed with trash but with video game valuables she's collected over the years. And when the Shoal are in need of a little extra money, she sells a sought after item or two to the highest bidder-the amount the Junkz will pay for some video games is just amazing. However her flats are a frequent target for would-be thieves, which is why she used some of the ClintBay money to purchase some defenses from the Junta. However, Olivine reckons that any thief who manages to get past them deserves a prize, which probably explains how Meow came into possession of a rare cartridge of the original Jungomon Rouge...

(She was originally going to be called Olive but wanted to spice it up a bit. Also Olivine is one of the cities in Pokemon G/S/C, which kinda ties in to the whole video game vibe of the bio. And yes, Jungomon Rouge is Pokemon Red. I haven't plucked Jungomon out of the air, go read Mulligan's bio. smiley)

offline Rowdy MOB Cr Operator Masters of Battle
Tuesday 19/06, 08:39

@Abigail. Here is one that should be appropriate for an Uncommon Card.

Olivine
5* Clan: Shoal
Ability: Protection: Power
Equaliser: +1 Pillz
Stats: 2* 2/4. 3* 4/4 4* 6/4. 5* 8/4

The resident of both flat 31 and 32, Olivine would be considered by some to be a hoarder. But her living space isn't packed with trash but with video game valuables she's collected over the years. And when the Shoal are in need of a little extra money, she sells a sought after item or two to the highest bidder-the amount the Junkz will pay for some video games is just amazing. However her flats are a frequent target for would-be thieves, which is why she used some of the ClintBay money to purchase some defenses from the Junta. However, Olivine reckons that any thief who manages to get past them deserves a prize, which probably explains how Meow came into possession of a rare cartridge of the original Jungomon Rouge...

Creator`s Note:
She was originally going to be called Olive but wanted to spice it up a bit. Also Olivine is one of the cities in Pokemon G/S/C, which kinda ties in to the whole video game vibe of the bio. And yes, Jungomon Rouge is based of Pokémon Red. I haven't plucked Jungomon out of the air, go read Mulligan's bio. smiley

edited by Rowdy MOB Cr tuesday 19/06, 06:39

offline AbigailWyatt Colossus Wise Men Distracted
Tuesday 19/06, 11:10

I leave my cards' rarities open to whatever but 8/4 sounds fair. :O smiley

offline yaoihuntresse Colossus Wise Men Distracted
Yesterday at 21:44

Michaela
Clan: GhosTown
Bio: RIP Michaela. You knew that an upper-class suffragette from a fancy medical college wasn't going to be happily accepted as some old west town's new doctor, but you didn't care. Those funny looks and sexist attitudes were nothing, but that horrific epidemic that took out the Red Skin tribe and hit your town was another. Spending countless hours working on a cure, you failed to realize that it was a combination of exhaustion and contacting the disease that took you out. Oh well, at least the statue that the town made in honor of your sacrifice can bring you some hope.

Lv1: 3/2 (A woman with an uncanny resemblance to Kerry is holding a doctor's bag, wearing a suffragette sash and a fancy dress from her rich upbringing.)
Lv2: 3/3 (Michaela uses her super speed to fetch her own surgery tools while operating on a fellow GhostTowner.)
Lv3: 7/3 (Heal 1, max 13) (With her surgery over, Michaela is looking thinner and more haggard due to using too much of her power as she wipes her brow.)

(Yes, I know the suffragettes didn't appear until the late 1860s so she could be a later soul.)

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.