Rumor Time

Rumor Time
Tuesday 01/04/2008, 19:26
FantasyFan007 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
55 messages
Rumor Time
FantasyFan007 - Imperator English - Tuesday 01/04/2008, 19:26

This may or may not be the right place for this, but I wanted to see peoples ideas about what might be the new clan if one does come out this month due to the 6 month cycle
« Previous123456Next »

51/55
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 13/04/2012, 19:42

People actually go out the way to necro threads. trololol
52/55
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Friday 13/04/2012, 20:44

Hasn't it been so long that this thread is basically relevant again?
53/55
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 14/04/2012, 03:04

Well I'd just create a new thread.
54/55
LF-Ktaddo - Hero - lonely fighters English
Saturday 14/04/2012, 06:13

My last message continued........ : the creation of the order of the phoenix should be that the died long time and then lelena and the Nightmare had a idea that they would make the dead bodies come to life but the expirament failed and now the order of the phoenix ed by king arthur wants to take over clint city!!! what do you think? the order of the phoenix should be made
55/55
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Saturday 14/04/2012, 08:12

Necroing threads, annoying as it is, is extremely humerous once you think about what the necroer did.

Sits in chair eyes glued to screen, scrolling through hundreds possibly thousands of pages looking for a thread that isn't locked to then offer their advice on something that's either been said or is completely wrong. Then getting the satisfaction after wasting hours to bump something that could be closed in seconds.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals