[INTRO] Nice to meet you !
Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1345 messages
[INTRO] Nice to meet you !
Euzebe - Legend English - Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08

Hello all !

You're new in town or an old inhabitant of Clint City, introduce yourself here.
Who are you ? When did you arrive in town ? What is the name of your beloved pet ? Do you prefer chocolate ice cream or sauerkraut hot dogs (with chocolate too if you want) ?

This thread is not made to recruit people in your guild, just to know each other better
« Previous12...128129130131132133134135Next »

1341/1345
Saladout - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 11/11, 18:43

Hello Dyuds, me neim b Poki end u dont no me cuz i b here onli short taim.
naiss 2 mit u!!!!!1111
1342/1345
XSEEKTOKILLX - Master - Open Casket English
Tuesday 11/11, 19:13

Hello everyone. My real name is....mmm....classified, but you guys can call me whatever you want, including Cute Guy, Shorty, Cool Guy, Steve, etc. I first started playing UR like two(I don't remember actually) and stopped playing for a while.Recently, however, it was recommended to me by a friend, so I logged back in like two weeks ago and I fell in love with it again. As you can see, my profile picture and my account name are contradictory; I did that for the fun of it. I have been thinking about changing my account name(if that's even possible) because I have been told that it makes me sound immature and as if I were still a child/pre-teen. But I am not, as I am mature and fun to be around (I think so anyways lol). And if we battle and I run out of time, it's not becuse I'm being a "noob" or a "coward," it's just because my phone's internet is not that good, so sorry if it looks as if I'm taking a while or timing out on purpose. Anywho, feel free to pm me; I would be glad to meet new people and make friends
P.S. I like to use semicolons and Mayhaps(same as perhaps) whenever I can
P.S.S. I am a nerd that does goodly in English and Math
1343/1345
{OC} RiN - Novice - Open Casket English
Tuesday 11/11, 19:17

You can change your nickname here:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/player/edit.php
1344/1345
kingk00 - Hero English
Tuesday 18/11, 05:07

Hey. I'm kingk00, American level 24.

I used to play here alot when I was younger, this is actually my third day back since 09 and it's still as great a game as I remember.
I'm looking to join a guild, truth be told I don't understand the purpose of them yet but I want to learn. I'm not bad at all at this and have a decent collection, just sold a Splata that I bought for 137k in 09 for 825k
1345/1345
Hoopstar99 - Senior English
Sunday 23/11, 17:47

I am MDHoopstar19

« Previous12...128129130131132133134135Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals