[INTRO] Nice to meet you !
Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1350 messages
[INTRO] Nice to meet you !
Euzebe - Legend English - Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08

Hello all !

You're new in town or an old inhabitant of Clint City, introduce yourself here.
Who are you ? When did you arrive in town ? What is the name of your beloved pet ? Do you prefer chocolate ice cream or sauerkraut hot dogs (with chocolate too if you want) ?

This thread is not made to recruit people in your guild, just to know each other better
« Previous12...128129130131132133134135Next »

1341/1350
Saladout - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 11/11, 18:43

Hello Dyuds, me neim b Poki end u dont no me cuz i b here onli short taim.
naiss 2 mit u!!!!!1111
1342/1350
{Hideki} - Senior - Open Casket English
Tuesday 11/11, 19:13

Hello everyone. My real name is....mmm....classified, but you guys can call me whatever you want, including Cute Guy, Shorty, Cool Guy, Steve, etc. I first started playing UR like two(I don't remember actually) and stopped playing for a while.Recently, however, it was recommended to me by a friend, so I logged back in like two weeks ago and I fell in love with it again. As you can see, my profile picture and my account name are contradictory; I did that for the fun of it. I have been thinking about changing my account name(if that's even possible) because I have been told that it makes me sound immature and as if I were still a child/pre-teen. But I am not, as I am mature and fun to be around (I think so anyways lol). And if we battle and I run out of time, it's not becuse I'm being a "noob" or a "coward," it's just because my phone's internet is not that good, so sorry if it looks as if I'm taking a while or timing out on purpose. Anywho, feel free to pm me; I would be glad to meet new people and make friends
P.S. I like to use semicolons and Mayhaps(same as perhaps) whenever I can
P.S.S. I am a nerd that does goodly in English and Math
1343/1350
- RiN -- - Senior - The Arcane Forest English
Tuesday 11/11, 19:17

You can change your nickname here:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/player/edit.php
1344/1350
kingk00 - Hero English
Tuesday 18/11, 05:07

Hey. I'm kingk00, American level 24.

I used to play here alot when I was younger, this is actually my third day back since 09 and it's still as great a game as I remember.
I'm looking to join a guild, truth be told I don't understand the purpose of them yet but I want to learn. I'm not bad at all at this and have a decent collection, just sold a Splata that I bought for 137k in 09 for 825k
1345/1350
Hoopstar99 - Veteran - TRiNiTY English
Sunday 23/11, 17:47

I am MDHoopstar19
1346/1350
TrueInsanity - Senior English
Friday 05/12, 17:16

Hey everyone, i'm TrueInsanity. I've recently gotten back into the game, as I stopped playing it a while back, so now i'm just looking to have a good time and maybe meet some cool new people. Joining a Guild would be nice also! Anyways, i'm on all the time, so message me or add me as a friend! Can't wait to meet you all!
1347/1350
callmesugar - Senior - Independent Area English
Friday 05/12, 18:30

Hey, as you can see I like to be called sugar , I m from a city in Bulgaria but my English is very good. I've been playing UR before but I started again as I stopped for some period of time. I m not very experienced and I don't really know why guilds are good but I really like the game. When I firstly played the game I was very young and I didnt understand a lot of things but now I started the game again. If you have any advises or anything for my lvl and you want to share with me .... feel free
1348/1350
) Yellow TiNT - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Friday 05/12, 19:41

Guilds offer several bonuses and perks including daily clintz, bonus clintz and bp per battle, tax reduction on sales and more. Each guild recieves its own forum and in game chat room to make communication with guild mates confidential and easy. Many guilds host private events and give aways for free cards and clintz. Some guilds even loan out cards to players who are struggling with missions or need to make an elo deck complete.

But you should choose your guild carefully and for the rights reasons.

Reasons to Join a Guild:
It's active.
It's well established.
It looks like fun.

Reasons not to Join a Guild:
Doing it for free stuff.
Got a PM asking me to join.
I want to feel like I'm on a winning team.

That's just my opinion. If you're 18 or older and you've a strong sense of humor then you might do well among Trinity.

Other awesome guilds include Urban Madness, Wisenen Distracted, and Legends of America.

Excalibur is good too, but they're the creme de la creme. They're the Bentley of the guilds. The top 10% of English-speaking players.
1349/1350
HoA-Crimes - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 05/12, 19:52

Hello new players
1350/1350
morphene - Titan English
Thursday 11/12, 23:09

Hi everyone , im back after 2 years of leaving the game , and wow have a missed a whole lot
Lol a bonus though from being gone so long a bunch of my cards went and turned into Cr
i stink in tournament now haha wow , new players new skills and so many new deck formats

« Previous12...128129130131132133134135Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals