offline Euzebe Colossus Open Casket
Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08

Hello all !

You're new in town or an old inhabitant of Clint City, introduce yourself here.
Who are you ? When did you arrive in town ? What is the name of your beloved pet ? Do you prefer chocolate ice cream or sauerkraut hot dogs (with chocolate too if you want) ?

This thread is not made to recruit people in your guild, just to know each other better smiley

offline Mistysyn Master ArchDragon
Monday 19/03, 04:16

I'm a returning player. Kinda curious if theres any way to turn on the old clan KO animations?

offline Rowdy MOB Cr Mediator Masters of Battle
Monday 19/03, 05:27

Kinda gone already. There is no way to see it anymore in the App, Windows or Steam.

Just a trivial thing in my opinion even though it was cool.

It is replaced by a voice:

E.g.
Junkz: Let's make some noise people!
Pussycats: Ready! Girls! Go!
Nightmare: "Muahahaha"
Huracan: You ain't got the level chicca.

etc.

offline ViE_ALxBLvNT Guru Visceral Expression
Thursday 29/03, 03:55

Where are the new players looking for a new guild!?
Where are the veteran players looking for a new guild!?

Visceral Expression is ready for the world!

Saturday 21/04, 06:59

Nice to read Fanfics. While I prefer the tag FIC or FANFIC, apparently, the existing rules state that Fanfics and Role-play must use the "[RP]" tag so I edited it with my best judgement.

But it has been a while. Good read though. I commented here as not to interfere with the story itself and since they are intro thread topics.

RECAP OF INTRO TAGS:

[RECR] = Recruitment
[INTRO] = Introduction
[LFG] = Looking For a Guild
[RP] = Role play / Fanfic

Have fun.

offline Hutson Imperator Masters of Battle
Saturday 21/04, 07:43

Where/how can I request a formal change in the forum rules? RP stands for Role Play which is completely different from fan fiction. The fact they have the same tag is upsetting.

Saturday 21/04, 07:51

I'll speak to the Moderation Team if they can agree to revise that rule. It has been that way since 2011 so I acted on it.

Once the revision is agreed, I`ll change the title to whatever Tag is agreed.

edited by Rowdy MOB Cr yesterday at 07:51

offline Hutson Imperator Masters of Battle
Saturday 21/04, 07:57

No need to apologize. I just forgot about the current forum tags, and instinctively put [Fic] in the title. Its my fault for missing it in the first place. I appreciate the effort for fixing my mistake, and would like to thank you for bringing the issue up with moderation.

Saturday 21/04, 08:01

No problem. The thing with the forum rules written is that I am not allowed to edit the rule section without agreement from fellow EN Moderators.

Though I do agree, I think it can use a separate tag to be honest.

offline Flb Hibram Hero  
Saturday 21/04, 09:59

I agree with Mistysyn, I wish there's a way to get the old KO animation back. I remembered the first time I played the game, I was using headphones that time and my opponent was using a mono Nightmare deck and knocked me out. I remembered thinking "Cool! There's a ghost behind my card" then clutching my heart for a sec because said ghost just scared the crap out of me. Damn headphones!

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.