[INTRO] Nice to meet you !
Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1363 messages
[INTRO] Nice to meet you !
Euzebe - Legend English - Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08

Hello all !

You're new in town or an old inhabitant of Clint City, introduce yourself here.
Who are you ? When did you arrive in town ? What is the name of your beloved pet ? Do you prefer chocolate ice cream or sauerkraut hot dogs (with chocolate too if you want) ?

This thread is not made to recruit people in your guild, just to know each other better
« Previous12...130131132133134135136137Next »

1361/1363
(M) Dreadzone - Master - Dreadzone English
Sunday 22/02, 16:02

Hey, guy gals! I am made're dread zone. I just open up a new guild and I would like it if Kate wasn't on my back about shutting it down. So, help me keep Kate from banning guild by joining it! The link is under the topic "join dreadzone". Thanks for reading and oh, I love the game! All of the clans are well rounded and evenly matched except for the over powered clans like the Uppers and the under powered clams like the Riots and frozen.
1362/1363
(M) Dreadzone - Master - Dreadzone English
Sunday 22/02, 16:05

Oh... I didn't read the the part about not recruiting people... Well, yeah.... Disregard that last message.
1363/1363
HG BIRDMAN - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Yesterday at 06:18

Hey I am an old resident returning from a long trip and I am glad to be back. I would love to get into a guild that wont fall apart and is fun. I am a major gamer and I would love to be in a family type of guild

« Previous12...130131132133134135136137Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals