Han, changes to the warehouse, and you.

Monday 30/04/2007, 00:24
ernieq - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
ernieq - Imperator English - Monday 30/04/2007, 00:24

With the recent change to the warehouse (exp is calculated as though the lower level card won even if it didn't,
then split evenly, am I right in thinking there is no loner any value at all in the Han style of play?
You can now line up your one star characters against five stars, with no pillz, and just about level them up in one
loss.
Might as well play Evo still, only because it makes it less likely you'll get knowkced out before all four characters
have played.
« Previous123Next »

2/22
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Monday 30/04/2007, 02:44

I dont play han and evo in warehouse...SERIOUSLY...i play no pillz(OLD MODE)...hehe lets get it on
3/22
alira - Senior Deutsch
Monday 30/04/2007, 04:58

Well, basically you are right. If everyone plays his low stars against high stars you get the most XP out of it even if those chars lose or you lose the game. All you really need to watch out for is not to KO (or getting KO'd by) your opponent. Using Pillz on the right chars can help with that. Actually, that's imho the only real justification to use pillz now. Well, I guess you can use your pillz to try to win as well as long as you provide and get max XP for your opponent and yourself.

But that's how it works in Utopia only. Earlier I played against some guy that used his 2 star card to block my 2 star card although he had a 5 star card sitting on his hand still. On my hand was a 5 star card as well. Ready to take on his 2 star card for some nice XP. After I tried to explain him that he wasted tons of XP for the both of us, he started a huge insult train. I even made a few screenshots for the moderators, but I decided that guy isn't worth my time.

I met a couple players like that. Using 2 or 3 star cards against my 1 or 2 star cards although they have 4 and 5 stars sitting back on their hands.

Oh, and then I keep running into those fully maxed hands that KO me on round 2 to get some easy and fast battle points in the lost warehouse. I guess no change there after all. Oh well.

But actually, the modified rules are a good start to have a nice room to level up your chars. It is most effective when you evolve your cards with guildies or friends though.

Cheers
4/22
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Monday 30/04/2007, 06:39

Yeah, there are still a lot of (attention: nice words replacing real thoughts) players who simply seem to not understand the workings of the warehouse. And only the fewest ask "What, I can not just play here?" (Which is fine if they listen to you when you explain ).

I still use HAN. Common sense tells everyone who knows how it worked before how it works now. That is: "HAN" in challenge line or in tag for me means that I and/or the opponent will play cards such that the star difference between single cards is maximal.
I use pillz now mostly to ensure that there cannot be a KO before round 4. In round 4 I do not care much if the other one KOs me... I mean, in that case I won't get any serious points anyway - plus, I am there to level cards.

But I, too met not a ew but lots of players who have definitely more cards but used fully levelled 2s and 3s. What is the sense of this? I at least partially understand fully leveled 5s (only one card to level -> more xp in general to opponent). Unless those * start to throw 3/3/3/3 or even 6/6... pillz on their chars. Reporting them is, unfortunately, a matter of several minutes which is too long to bother with for every unfair player.

That said, if someone wants to evolve some cards, drop me a line (message) and we can have several fast training duels.
5/22
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Monday 30/04/2007, 09:23

I've noticed aswel now level 10+ players are allowed in theres just too many who don't play like we try to and get the most EXP i think they should increase the minimum level to 20+ thn at least players will have some comfort in that hopefully they can train in peace and not get KO'ed in the 1st/2nd round GG's people if i'm in lost warhouse i'll play like a man and get the most EXP we can get
6/22
Creep - Imperator Deutsch
Monday 30/04/2007, 09:24

A few days ago, I ran into a player (N17) with all maxed out characters. Obviously, I lost the match. No big deal, but afterwards, he began sending me messages like 'Level 38? Don't think so! You can't even win' and 'You really suck at this game'.
I guess there are too much machos out there who just want to bother other people. You can try to explain them what the Lost Warehouse is there for, but they just won't listen to a word you say.
Back to the old blacklist!

So, DerMagus, you can put me on your whitelist
7/22
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Monday 30/04/2007, 14:02

Lol exactly thses noobs think there super strong but they don't understand the rules and as for the messages well i just ignore them cos in the long run u know ur better thn thm and they cann call u all that crap but at the end of the day there playin like noobs in a training room i agree fully creep R GG's
8/22
DanTheTimid - Titan English
Monday 30/04/2007, 14:22

I still have my old black list, I stopped adding to it because it became so long I'd spend a good 30 seconds whenever some one challeneged me searching through to make sure they weren't on the list lol. As said though, HANs not useless, it shows that they know to match low levels with high or high with low. How they distribute their points doesn't matter as much so long as they try not to KO you or get KO'd before all non fully evolved cards have had their chance to fight. I don't mind all fully levled level 4/5s anymore, even the ones who try to crush me, cause atleast my characters are still getting good experience. What still annoys me are the fully leveled groups of level 3s and people who match up around the same levels together when we clearly have differing levels that could get us better experience. HAN is still a sign your not foolish enough to do those things.
9/22
Vesuvan - Legend - Immortality English
Monday 30/04/2007, 15:19

Yupeers i stil keep my han lable because it shows others i play the way room is desighned win with low star on highs and that if you challenge me it will be played properly!
10/22
electricity - Veteran English
Monday 30/04/2007, 18:05

Can i ask what is han ?

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals