All Over for the Rodeo – Episode 1

Wednesday 23/09/2009, 15:36
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
Euzebe - Legend English - Wednesday 23/09/2009, 15:36

Where on earth could Jessie be? She disappeared the night before the Rodeo grand finale and Maciej and Linda have gone and bet all their savings on her! But Linda won’t be so easily deterred and has decided to go and find the champion horse. Read this new episode of Clint City Heroes now.
« Previous12Next »

2/16
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Wednesday 23/09/2009, 16:04

Cameo time! Rowdy, Mo DiFalco, Enzo, and smokey make cameo's in this chapter. further two of the B-team members Maciej and Linda are solving this case solo, to find Jessie (from info from Saddy and Eyrton, as well as Burt).
3/16
Flash - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 23/09/2009, 17:29

It was Trey not smokey
4/16
Angry Mob - Novice English
Wednesday 23/09/2009, 18:19

Awesome!
5/16
e eazy - Titan English
Wednesday 23/09/2009, 21:16

Great story! looking forward for the Episode 2.
6/16
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 23/09/2009, 23:58

A cute story. I honestly chuckled at a few parts (like Trey's afro being set on fire and the "just look at the pretty pictures" comment). I'm interested how Eyrton is so sure it's Enzo that kidnapped her. Is he right? Is it just a guess out of pure jealousy or resentment? Are Jesse and Enzo secretly dating and wanted to run off for some privacy? Or not, will there be some kind of romantic tension between the two in the futre?

My only constructive crit is the artist could work a little on doing female bodies (the anatomy is a little off at times). Don't get me wrong, anatomy isn't always easy.
7/16
-Kirby - Novice English
Thursday 24/09/2009, 00:59

I want more great storys that urban rivals have
8/16
kTizzle(TCA) - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 24/09/2009, 08:06

Maybe Enzo and Jessie are on a date

just saying, it could happen
9/16
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 24/09/2009, 09:13

I wouldn't be surprised, especally if Eyrton is also in love with her.
10/16
Rift120 - Legend English
Friday 02/10/2009, 02:28

I have my own suspcion... notice the running gag about the stairs? how much you want to bet Jessie just got stuck in the elevator?

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals