Under the sign of the Cobra

Friday 25/09/2009, 10:52
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
56 messages
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 25/09/2009, 10:52

A new combatant joins the golden mountain monastery and his arrival promises to shake up the balance of power among the Clans. As a disciple of the Cobra, Kuei is a merciless warrior of limitless talents. Meanwhile the Montana welcome Milovan, an unscrupulous sailor, while Walden joins the Roots and Cesar comes to boost the ranks of the All Stars. Get these characters in the shop’s Action, Danger, Cool Attitude and New Blood packs.
« Previous123456Next »

2/56
0 Turk - Hero English
Friday 25/09/2009, 10:56

Wow, a new Fang Pi - I didn't expect that. They got Nakata and Fei not so long ago. The first clan with 31 characters. Can't wait to see the stats!
3/56
Death_Scraper - Guru English
Friday 25/09/2009, 11:09

First new cards been introduced since I started playing the game. Don't really play with any of the clans though so won't be hurrying to get them.

FAO Admin: The Cesare link name is spelt wrong and consequently not showing up as a link to the character.
4/56
-(TDK_JK)- - Imperator - The death Killers English
Friday 25/09/2009, 11:23

Walden, Cesare and Milovan was disapointing cards. Only Kuei is really good. I bet she is soon gonna be ELO banned, with her stats. Her stats are 8/6 and Revenge: SOB
5/56
Ink_MoB - Imperator - Legendary Knights English
Friday 25/09/2009, 11:37

FPC has 31 cards now and 11 of them are rare... and they have LOTS of 5-stars.
6/56
engsoc - Veteran English
Friday 25/09/2009, 11:41

Why are everyone disappointed over Milovan ? anyone who expected more are just unrealistic.

Milovan is what i called a decent, needed and expected card for Montana. Why ? because he takes the stable role of 5th best 3 star in Montana! and yes believe it or not that is a much needed position in my opinion. He will indeed not see the light in ELO in a half deck but he will have alot of play in mono where he just replaced Giovanni and Veccio as the 5th 3 star, thanks to him i can FINALLY finish the Montana mono deck i dreamed about making. He makes the Montana clan even more interesting.

Love Montana, never been disappointed with any of their releases while i played,

Now Sakrohm on the other hand......whats up with their sucky releases

allstar 2 star and Root 2 star......meh nothing new under the sun but not playing any of those 2 clans

Fang pi gets a third release!(Nakata, Fei and now Kuei) this suprised me alot tbh, not that they don't deserve it but i thought it was like that every clan would get 2 releases and then a new clan would be released. Does this mean that the card releases are inconsistent and every clan might get between 1-3 card in the interval between new clans ? Anyway i hope she is better than Kerozinn, seriously a non ELO banned 5 star should be an alternative not an necessity.
7/56
0 Turk - Hero English
Friday 25/09/2009, 11:49

Now FPC is a really strong clan with a high-powered card of any star - Chan, Nakata, Fei and now Kuei.
Walden is such a dissapointment, Cesare's damage is way too low. Milovan might be used over Sharon for his 1 more life gap that's not completely reducable.
8/56
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Friday 25/09/2009, 12:17

I know about the fang pi, give up already!
9/56
Rain-Teller - Imperator - Organized Konfusion English
Friday 25/09/2009, 12:26

Very nice release
Another addition to FPC, the clan gets better (finally!). Nakata, Chan, Fei and now Kuei. Fantastic, emm, four?
Walden is a very solid addition (I don't get why people underrate Power = Opp Power so much especially in SOA clan).
Cesare is interesting. Triple SOA for All Stars? I want to see that.
And Milovan is quite awesome. Sharon is better in terms of power but 6 dmg is a serious thing.
10/56
Bushidou_PWM - Legend - Polish War Machines English
Friday 25/09/2009, 13:53

This release made me mad. What we have since Jungo release? We received greater power for Uppers and Montana (with Spiaghi, Oxen, Milovan and Donnie), some for Sakrohm, Sentinel and Junkz (with Dreen, Melvin, Nimestiec and Slopsh) (=attack manipulating clans gettin better) and gloryfication of FPC! At the same time, La Junta are getin' forgoten (Who will use them when he have so many (SIX) good 8 Power FPC now?), Freaks are pushed away (i would avoid they 5* except Splata Cr to have place for their better 4* or other clan big cards!) with only Grudj and Hula as staple options since Rescue! Not to mention Ulu Watu who keeps getin' cards that in most cases wont replase old ones choices. We get amazing upgrades for Jungo, Bangers and FPC, awesome or at least interesting for attack manipulating clans and less attention to La Junta, Freaks and Ulu Watu who are at least two release after others with needed reinforcment of new cards now!

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals