Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Fixes and improvements (+ bonus links :))

Sunday 15/03/2009, 14:59
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
55 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Sunday 15/03/2009, 14:59

Hi everyone,

Just a quick message to let you know about some recents fixs:

- if an event manager forfeit a player, it should works flawlessly from now on.
- in "game" and "closed" mode, the event manager can hide the tools panel (for lisibility)
- in event, long description are now display with a scrollable zone (for lisibility).
- when a friend create an event or a preset, you now also get the short description in your friends feed.
- you now have the option to allow kate to send you messages, even if you refuse privates messages in general. (ON by default)

Also, some of you may be aware that Urban Rivals is coming to iPhone and iPod Touch!
It's gonna be a free download on the AppStore, and of course, you'll be able to use your existing account on the web AND the iphone/ipod.

Exclusively, for the curious, here is a sneak peak:
http://img.skitch.com/20090315-xmuqdbrpynh7kmgbt54ma89ae5.jpg
http://img.skitch.com/20090315-pakk992qecpgakxs1wxpjieri.jpg

And if you already got one of thoses and are interrested in testing the beta version of the game, please let us know (thru customers support, mail support-en@urban-rivals.com). I cannot promess access to everyone, but I'll allow at least 5-10 players to go into our beta program.

More to come about that and others stuffs

Enjoy!

Fraggle
« Previous123456Next »

2/55
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Sunday 15/03/2009, 15:01

Wow this will be the best!
3/55
Anger_HM - Hero - Hueco Mundo English
Sunday 15/03/2009, 15:17

Whaaa!!! we can play on iphone!!! cant wait!!!! UR is getting better
Merci fraggle!!
4/55
TNT_Shadow - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Sunday 15/03/2009, 15:28

Nice..

Too bad i don't have an iPhon or iPod Touch !! XD
Nice improvements Fraggle, and the rest of the staff that helped..
5/55
CHR0 - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 15/03/2009, 16:10

Wow, Very good! Urban-Rivals will be big once it hits the iPhone!

Thanks UR!
6/55
0 avist - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 15/03/2009, 16:11

Ya nice work Fraggle
7/55
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Sunday 15/03/2009, 16:36

Cool
I have nokia 5800 (touch screen).. not an Iphone
could UR make it for symbian or java?
8/55
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Sunday 15/03/2009, 17:16

@Tanto: unfortunatly, no. The java/symbian/windows mobile market is highly fragmented: lots of differents devices, differents bugs etc.. And also: no clean distributions channels. The iphone/ipod market on the contrary is very well defined: single size screen, great SDK, fantastic distribution channel (AppStore). As a small company, it makes sense for us to try the iphone/ipod, but not the others mobiles markets (we've actually been there before).

It may happens in the future but I wouldn't hold my breath.

...but, we are also finishing our public API (Application Programming Interface), and that could allow basically anyone to create any kind of applications for the Urban Rivals plateform (down from a Market Ticker up to a full game client). Of course, that requires some programming skills but we are confident there might certainly be a bunch of good programmers in our community, that could be excited to work on stuffs. (and honestly, it could be some fantastic apps if they got creativity)

The Urban Rivals client is been developped using that very same API, so what you'll see with the Iphone version could have been done by anyone in the community.
9/55
TNT_Shadow - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Sunday 15/03/2009, 17:28

Wow.. nice Fraggle.
10/55
Anger_HM - Hero - Hueco Mundo English
Sunday 15/03/2009, 17:29

Hmm..small company?? i thought UR is a big company..XD

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals