Space Mafia

Space Mafia
Friday 07/11/2008, 10:12
TnT_MeRm - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
28 messages
Space Mafia
TnT_MeRm - Moderator - TRiNiTYEnglish - Friday 07/11/2008, 10:12

Quietly and patiently, the Sakrohm weave their web, waiting for the right moment to launch the ultimate offensive that will finally give them control of the city. This week, with the arrival of Ludwig and the unstoppable Eris, they've never been so close to achieving their aim. Meanwhile, business continues as usual with the Montana, with the clan welcoming Veccio into their ranks and gearing up to throw the fearsome Griezzo into the fray.
Get these characters in the shop’s New Blood and Danger packs
« Previous123Next »

2/28
Ian_WCH - Senior - Working Class Heroes English
Friday 07/11/2008, 10:29

Hey guys,

what's Eris' ability?
3/28
Elusiveflare - Guru English
Friday 07/11/2008, 10:29

Montana already?
their last release wasn't that long ago...
hope they're good Vickie replacements
4/28
Elusiveflare - Guru English
Friday 07/11/2008, 11:24

Eris is the only good one
she is +2 life ian
5/28
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 07/11/2008, 12:14

Eris will probably fight with skrum for the 5-star Elo spot...agreed with elusiveflare, this fortnite's new cards was a little.....disappointing. the Ludwig is a much needed Sakrohm SOA, but not that strong either. And Veccio has quite low power, and Montana needs high powers fast. grizzly Griezzo was just Mayhem with half of hugo's ability
6/28
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English

Please tell me the next fortnight is a Junkz comback. some more pill manipulators plz. LOL
7/28
Frazetta - Veteran English

That ain't good cards, really. Eris' ability is courage based and there are cards like Aurora and Bloodh, IMO better. No huge comeback card. Ludwig is worse than 6/3 SOA's owned by Sentinel, La Junta and Ulu Wat (Don't forget cards like Elvira ; > - POwer seems to be far more important than damage, especially in ELO.

Montana... They have better 3* than Veccio.
Only Griezzo has pretty big potential. He may be lackin' power, yet 15 free attack make him dangerous hitter and great bluffer.
8/28
CHR0 - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English

Eris Is Good , Not Sure About the Other Montana

Like I Said In The Other Posts Sakrohm WILL Get A SOA, But I Dont think Anyone Believed Me

But At Least It Cam True
9/28
DollarGeneral - Hero English
Friday 07/11/2008, 12:42

Eris is good shes a 7/7 which on its own i believe beats scrumxxt but she also has courage +2 life for all you non believers which makes her way better then scrumxxt

Ludwig is a 5/5 soa not that great but since hes sakhroms only soa hes gonna get some play time

montanas im just gonna say it are crap i guess Griezzo could be useful for calling low pill bluffs but thats not enough reason to put him in your deck.
10/28
Ian_WCH - Senior - Working Class Heroes English
Friday 07/11/2008, 13:15

@elusiveflare: thank you!

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals