offline Force Majeure Imperator Open Casket
Friday 10/10/2008, 08:59

The Piranas made quite a splash when they first arrived in town but once they’d got over the shock, the other clans started to hit back and now it's out and out war in the city’s streets. To regain the upper hand, Bloodh throws two new crew members, Tula and Scubb, into the fray, while on the other side of town the Bangers are cranking things up a notch with the recruitment of Naykee and Sleam.
Get these characters in the shop’s New Blood, Danger and Cool Attitude packs.

offline ExtremeDemon Veteran Vietnamese
Saturday 11/10/2008, 19:01

Great new cards

offline Force Majeure Imperator Open Casket
Sunday 12/10/2008, 03:06

I hope the next release will include either All Stars or Fang Pi, these clans honestly need reinforcements more than any other clan out there..smiley

offline Anger_HM Hero Hueco Mundo
Sunday 12/10/2008, 03:30

All star.. >.< needs a good 5 star in ELO.. Say no to oyoh and hammer and eryton lolz..XD

offline CHR0 Titan  
Sunday 12/10/2008, 03:32

In My Opinion .... Somehow I Still Feel Montanna Needs A New 4 Star. And Junks Need Another 3 Star With Pill Gain. For The Fang Pi Clan, They Need More 5 Star Thats Not SOA killed. I Know They 1HKO, But they Need Defence,

Besides Kerozzin, Some Cant Afford Her, But I Can, Im just Looking Out.

Something I Would Love To See Is A Freak thats Godzilla !!! Lol, With SOB 5 Star That Would Be Dominant! I Know Freaks Are Good, But I Mainly Always See The Same Ones All The Time.

Another thing Is Sakhroam Need A Level 5 SOA Or So Thats Not SkrumxxT. These Cards Are Getting Killed By SOA Like Hawk, Splata, And Other SOA, This Way Sakhroam Can Get Their Ranks Back, Because Im Love Sakhroam But Im Waiting For A New Release Instead Of Wakai And Murray, Personally Murray Didnt Help Much But I Can Deal With Wikai Because His Power And Ability.

Usually When I See Nightmare i Always See Low Damage, They Need More Damage. Many Love Using The Great Kolos But Sometimes It Backfires Because SOA Clans Are Back On, Itll Be A Wrap For Them.

And Thats About It! ^ _ ^

offline Marubin2080 Novice piNoY Guild
Sunday 12/10/2008, 03:41

I hope that there will be new Nightmares Sentinels and All-Star

offline CHR0 Titan  
Sunday 12/10/2008, 04:00

Sentinel Already Just Had Hawk And Lehane, Theyre Good So I Am Happy With Them smiley

I Just Wish They Make Another Card That People have To Guess Out Who it Is, Like Keanew Took Me Forever Until I Read The Comments XD

offline -Cypher- Imperator Open Casket
Sunday 12/10/2008, 07:11

Sentinel could use a 3* reducer like Lolly
Junkz could use a 3* of some variety (probably with 4 damage)
Fang Pi need loads of help all around, BIG time. They are IMO the weakest clan in UR ATM.
All stars could use some better 2* and 5* options
Nighmare need a better 3* with high power but low damage (too much damage would unbalance Nightmare because of Kolos)

And like Angel said, Sakrohm need a good 5* nuke and an SOA.

offline CHR0 Titan  
Sunday 12/10/2008, 23:26

Yes I Agree With Cypher Agreeing With me smiley

And I Agree With The Sentinel level 3, Because Dayton Is Good But SOA Doesnt Give Good Help, So Something Like A Lolly Is Very Good smiley

offline roneck Veteran Organized Konfusion
Sunday 12/10/2008, 23:37

All stars need a strong two star with maybe 7/3 -2 opp damage, thatd be cool

offline B166ER Titan  
Monday 13/10/2008, 02:42

Fang Pi Clang won't realy need new Cards, they already got a very good Selection, but the good Cards are CR.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.