The Battle of the Titans

The Battle of the Titans
Friday 04/01/2008, 09:43
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
49 messages
The Battle of the Titans
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 04/01/2008, 09:43

On my right, we have Hammer, All Stars’ champion and legend in the ring, trained by Mario. And on my left, let me present Rolph, the GHEIST’S genetically modified, monstrous boxer. And finally in the centre, and Montana to his very core, is Prince Jr, the city's most dishonest and corrupt fight organizer. Things are certainly hotting up in here!
All these characters are now available from the Shop’s Action, Cool Attitude, Danger and New Blood Packs.
« Previous12345Next »

2/49
0-DCGOJ cute - Novice English
Friday 04/01/2008, 09:45

Cool! If They Get Cheap,i will Buy Them! I Hope they are useful to my All Stars-Roots Deck!
3/49
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Friday 04/01/2008, 09:48

I'm so surprised to see more All Stars...
Ofcourse, i hope it means more variation in the deck building.

... i wonder why the coaches are always 2 stars... Weird, ou'd think they'd be 5 stars, more like Vansaar.
4/49
LoA_Mighty - Titan English
Friday 04/01/2008, 09:52

A new 2 star for montanas Thank You! Can't wait to see the abilities on the new cards.
5/49
Blue Zero - Senior English
Friday 04/01/2008, 09:52

Yeah good cool new cards more power to UR
6/49
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 04/01/2008, 10:08

I didn't expect to see more All Stars so soon either. And thought that there would be at least one Roots. Oh by the way, can anyone tell me abilities for the database?
7/49
The-Girl-eVo - Senior - House of dark shadows English
Friday 04/01/2008, 10:11

Memonto i can tell all pictures, Hammer is perfect for EVO those who play it in Dark Corners
8/49
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 04/01/2008, 10:17

The All Stars had to few cards in their clan and things have to be balanced in the number of cards per clan also.

the All Stars cards are meant to give the players more options when playing All Stars and maybe we can have more variations of the standard rigid All Stars team but without making the clan even stronger.

the Montana lvl 2 is clearly playable and will make the Montana clan quite decent against the supremacy of Rescue and All Stars.

as for the all mighty Rolph, the GHEIST clan will be a serious contender and they will have quite en impact on the metagame like the Roots have with the powerful Shakra. so the All Stars and the Rescue will have many problems in keeping their domination.
9/49
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Friday 04/01/2008, 10:17

Aieee...
with another new 5 star Allstars card... does this mean Lamar is finally going Cr...

or is Hammer just a Scare tactic... spreading the One hit KO potential around ( could be 12 with fury and Timber)
Bring on the Carnage...

Round 1: FIGHT!
10/49
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 04/01/2008, 10:24

The number of cards is a tricky number 1f- KV Raven, if you look at non cr cards the number changes dramatically. Roots have not so recent 5 crs, leaving the clan with 15 fighters.

As for the stats, I think I got all of them, correct me if I'm wrong:

Hammer: Damage +2
Rolph: -2 opp power
Prince Jr: -2 opp power

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals