offline Dr.Ido Titan  
Friday 22/06/2007, 10:44

The Freaks aren't finished yet! Once again they've grown massively with the arrivals of Kharl the sad giant looking for revenge, Eve the best friend of the snakes, Crassus the violent clown and Titus the uncontrollable genetically modified tiger. Find all these cards in the New Blood and Cool Attitude packs in the shop.

offline 6SimS-Sven Master UTOPiA
Friday 22/06/2007, 17:36

Many cards still not powerful,i guess all stars is better even though they were less,
When all stars was released,they only have few cards,but when this freaks come,this is a lotsmiley

offline DANYez Imperator  
Friday 22/06/2007, 18:40

Cool abilityes but i don`t got a new cardsmiley

offline DUC - Jerre Titan  
Friday 22/06/2007, 18:47

Yeah Eve is definately a good card

offline LOA_PuppyChow Guru Legends of America
Friday 22/06/2007, 18:56

That's pretty intense, - 10.
it almost seemed as if it should have been - 4smiley

but, even damage + 4 is pretty strong, and Power 4, all pretty good, though i hopes they don't make previous members obsoletesmiley
because 4/4 +4 power, is very close to 5/4 -4 power, but it doesn't worry about cards with power lower than 8, where boris -4 power min 4 doesn't affect cards with low power as much, as +4 power benefits against them.

offline 0-Pochi Hero  
Saturday 23/06/2007, 02:17

Wow,
Honestly say,
Freaks is growing stronger,
And I must admit that it's moving further from a weak-clan into strong-clan,
Eve, the damage reduction is really a thing,
And Titan, is better than boris,
Then, Crassus, means 7/7 :o
And the non-ability card in Freaks are having such as 5/5, 4/7 and 6/3...
Then, once more, shouldn't they have card(s) such as 1/5, 4/2 , 2/3, 2/4, no ability and such like that?

offline LOA_PuppyChow Guru Legends of America
Saturday 23/06/2007, 07:41

Maybe they're trying to move away from 2/3 no ability cards, especially 3 star ones, because in a multi clan show, why use cards that don't benefit you much... though i am surprised not to see 2 power cards yet for Freaks.

offline ReverseRaven Hero  
Saturday 23/06/2007, 08:39

You've all got it wrong. You see, with the Freaks, they cannot rely on their bonus when it comes to fighting. In exchange, they have high power and extreme abilities. This does, however, make them very vulnerable to Roots and GHEIST.

offline VenZacTocl Senior  
Saturday 23/06/2007, 11:04

Uhuh...but freaks rocks........I still dont get wat does power add...damage add damage..attack adds attack..power?!?!?! no idea

offline Symbolic Hero  
Saturday 23/06/2007, 12:53

Ahh very nice cards...although I will have to wait for their price to go down in the market before I buy then, the will go quite nicley in my non ELO freaks deck.

offline MrBodyguard Novice  
Monday 25/06/2007, 01:47

Power ads power,
it means when your power is 4,
then the ability is +4 power,
It means that you power is 8,
you use 4 pills and your attack is 32...

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.