New player's guide to clintz and credits

Thursday 03/05/2012, 00:54
wasteroftime - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
41 messages
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 03/05/2012, 00:54

One of the most common questions posted by new players on this forum is how to get UR rich quick.

The reality of most games is that in order to get rich quick... you can simply spend real money and buy all the packs you need until you are content with your collection. Easy enough.

The reality for a lot of players is they do not have to funds to be spending a lot (or any money) on a game. No worries though, the gap between people who spend lots of money vs those who spend very little is big only when it comes to UR wealth, but when it comes to gameplay the difference is more than manageable

To give you an idea of how much credits the "veteran" credit using players are using in order to maintain their collection I'll share my personal experience. I am currently at 98% of the collection. The 2% is always the newest cards (12-15 of them) that i dont buy until they are much cheaper. I invest in a few cheaper cards here and there, but for the most part i earn clintz from packs and playing ELO/DT in weeks i am active. And i am able to maintain 98% using anywhere from 60-100 credits every 2 weeks.

If you do are an active player and can afford to buy credits once in a while, then eventually you will see your collection grow, allowing you to play competitively in every format and nearly all events.

However, if you are an active player buy have no funds then you may want some tips on how to earn clintz and credits as fast as possible

Tips will be listed below
« Previous12345Next »

11/41
0 Zenos - Legend English
Friday 04/05/2012, 04:39

@ waste of time, thats why i put in "another tip for the players who want to brake into the market" i didnt say the new players, just anyone who want to learn how to play the stocks
12/41
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 04/05/2012, 05:04

Mission hunting is always sorta good though. Every 250win mission nets either 15credits, 2000ctz, or a decent card. Oh, and that one mod guy has an urban rivals mission website, what's the mod's name, reggie?
13/41
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 04/05/2012, 09:39

New players should not invest. They should concern only in getting good deck(s) quickly as good decks is the way to ramp up the incomes in the beginning.

Why?

100 fights with 1:3 win ratio = ~465 clintz
100 fights with 1:2 win ratio = ~550 clintz
100 fights with 3:2 win ratio = ~600 clintz.

by the 10000 fights the one who has gotten a good deck has made 13500-18500 clintz more just by those match pays, got more missions done, scored more bonus win money from game modes and gotten more credits from DT/ELO because he could score better.

Good deck is best long-term investment one can do. It's income is stable, the profits starts instantly its longterm and it cannot backfire.

Forget the marketplay until you have cards you can win with.
14/41
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Sunday 16/09/2012, 06:48

Update on DT scores needed

every DT you play have these benchmarks in mind
1 game (1 minute to 5 minutes) - 50 clintz prize -
top 1/3 of the DT - 120-150 points in a DT (10 - 35 minutes of time)- 50 clintz + 1 credit
top 150 (45 minutes to 1 hour) - 250-450 points should be enough in most DTs, sometimes more, sometimes less - clintz + 1 credit + small chance for Cr
15/41
Sunday 16/09/2012, 06:56

I just re read the whole thread

perfect evidence of why new players should not hoard....
this thread is months old... Bubbles was suggested as a card to be invested on. He was 420 then, he is now 620.
Hoarding cards is not the best use of clintz for new players wanting to maximize their clintz.
16/41
Kzin - Titan - Insanity Is A Life Choice English
Wednesday 14/11/2012, 02:46

We really NEED an option to drop a fight in the first two minutes without penalty. For instance: The opponent has "block ability" as their bonus and you are trying to drain pillz for a quest... why should you have to sit there through a 6 minute hack job where you can't even score a single point for your quest? The only other option? Get a time-out. Either way you are penalized time which you will never see again. Perhaps you can go make a useful comment on the message boards about it? I did...
17/41
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Wednesday 14/11/2012, 11:48

Kzn, How about playing your games for real instead of grinding the missions?
18/41
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 14/11/2012, 19:08

@DeepEnd: there are missions that would take a month of "real" playing one optimal deck to finish, that can be done in a matter of hours by making losing moves that maximize things like life drain, pill gain, etc... So, unfortunately, "playing your games for real" is not always an option for many of us.
19/41
Thursday 15/11/2012, 09:39

Wow thread hijack
quit the match, take your - point deduction, move on
20/41
Freddyt58_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 13/01/2013, 11:02

By careful of coming across packs like this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5ruTtweTNY
makes you wish you had spent you credits on something else

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals