Auto decide mode

Auto decide mode
Thursday 07/06/2012, 15:12
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
43 messages
Auto decide mode
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 07/06/2012, 15:12

I would like to suggest that an option in ur that decides an automatic win or lose.

for example..

in the final round.., player X has 7 life 9 pillz while player Y has 5 and 4 pills life. player X last card is a 5* 8 power 6 damage no ability while player Y card is a 2* 5 power 4 damage no ability. both cards has no bonus activated. with this example player X will surely win.

so why not let the system decide that player X already won skip the final round before player X lags or accidentally click no pills and make fun of himself.

any comments
« Previous12345Next »

2/43
Trippie - Titan - Open Casket English
Thursday 07/06/2012, 15:59

Well for one this can't be done in random mode, and secondly the possibility of furies/poison/heal/leaders may be difficult to factor into an auto-round on the development side
3/43
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 07/06/2012, 17:55

I don't like this idea.

A) There might be times where it makes mistakes.

B) Sometime your opponent making the mistake leads to you winning when you should of lost. This can lead to better places in events/ELO e.c.t It might annoy your opponent but it can cheer yourself up.
4/43
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 08/06/2012, 00:42

Oh okay. probably this is not the best idea. although at some point a game can already be won in the first or second round. lets consider a deck where player X was first to play in a round, invest all his pillz on Kolos with fury. player Y baited Ella with no pillz and lost the round and was left with two life points. if player Y's 3 remaining characters in the deck are all 1 damagers, no ability and bonus (just a theoretical example), even with fury, it will not compensate the damage done by Kolos and the system decide that player X has won. but, if player Ys' remaining characters in the deck is composed of 2 damagers and bonus: +attk can suffice to make it through then player Y can win. Realizing This is a very complicated. haha.

another example would be: player X, drawn Ditha and playing mono Pussycats. player Y is using a starter composed of all 2 damages block cards, no bonus. player X max pills of Ditha and furies leaving and wins round one against player Y. then the game is over. the game is then at the first round already over and you know player X won. this mode does eliminate the players strategy but this could be optional like a no random mode and normal mode. also, this may eliminate the posibility of encountering a time wasting player(players that when they know they lose on the beginning rounds, will be a pest and w8 for the last 10seconds of the timer to pick a card or simply will just time out to irritate you) that couldlose your chance scoring(nextpage)
5/43
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 08/06/2012, 02:54

Agreed sometimes they run ouy of time and quick one pill that you can easily beat
6/43
ITs_Sterky - Master - night school English
Friday 08/06/2012, 04:00

I agree something like this should be introduced but idt it will because it would be too mathematically confusing to run a program like that too many variables and it would have to reset itself for every single match
idrk anything about programs just my thoughts lol
7/43
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 08/06/2012, 06:17

I see where you're going with this... I've had quite a few players deliberately time out on me after I make a move that makes it impossible to win in Round 1 or 2.

Maybe it would be better to have a button that allows you to report a player who's timing out (or just dragging on) an obviously lost game out of spite. I think it would be relatively easy to check whether a player is having connection issues or just timing out to be a jerk. If someone accumulates enough of these reports, they could be penalized in some way -- banned from DTs for a few days, for example.
8/43
FoFPrinnyDood - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Friday 08/06/2012, 09:06

@ghelas: that's an awesome idea!
9/43
Friday 08/06/2012, 13:01

(internet went off, was not able to finish second page) big. this could really enhance the speed in DT and more pts. and after all lets give the players that already won the battle the win they deserve and not let the loser have a headache for doing the math on changing a no win situation or rely on luck that the winner will trip from his victory stand. we simply have to much luck to rely. First the cards you draw, then the cards your opponent draws, the pills you put are already a game of chance. the idea of luck that the loser will win because of a Disconnect or a one pill miscalculation is sometimes too much luck. you dont need luck if you are good. On the contrary bluffing is luck base but this one is not base on luck alone but on strategy. If incorporated in the game, let this mode, rely on more strategy and less luck. may be an upgraded version of no random where the highest attack always wins, while this the player that cause an opponent no chance of running against the life gap or an inevitable end, already won the game in less rounds. with this, the average of minutes in one game could be lesser an 2minutes. more game. or how about a speed round(not intended for low connections) much like speed chess. finishing a game in less than 3 rounds or in less than 2-3 minutes wins you points
10/43
Friday 08/06/2012, 13:28

Yes, a report button should be installed to report time wasters or abusive players. only problem is maybe after you beat a player. the player may report rage you even if you have not done an abuse and this may backfire and you get the ban. Majority of players could be time wasters and may abuse it on you and you accumulate reports that warrants you a ban. I think this could be justify by letting the player that did not time out only chose to report and omitting the time waster to do the same, or for an abusive player that did not time out and finished the entire waiting game and causing you 4minutes of precious time to be detected by a system that tracks the time a player plays in a round and offer you the availability of a report button after the game. Low internet maybe a factor to this and not really sure how to deal with this than get better connection or maybe, just maybe, a system that detects the low connection and pair it with a low connection because you cant win DT much this way. I am not quite sure how the system can detect a time waster of a kid that is slow in simple math but still his bad math cause you the game so the option to report after game should be available. Use a calculator if you are slow on math, this may probably low down the risk of a headache. btw, this is all theoretical but maybe incorporated if possible.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals