Back to the game and low on clintz

Wednesday 20/06/2012, 08:55
taobakoinay - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
taobakoinay - Senior English - Wednesday 20/06/2012, 08:55

Started playing again after 3 years and it feels like starting all over again from scratch

i got 1441 clintz and the valuable/good cards i have are GraksmxxT, SkrumxxT, Don and Rosa... should I sell them and build a newer deck ?

the deck I am using is a GHEIST/sakhrom deck with Dr Saw, Luba, Meyen, Nina, GraksmxxT, Lunatik, SkrumxxT, Venus

any suggestions on how to improve this deck ?

thank you very much for your replies
« Previous12Next »

2/13
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 20/06/2012, 16:59

With the ammount of clintz you have theres not much you can do at the moment. Play with your deck and get clintz and then when you get more update your deck by changing cards. Though you could sell GraksmxxT and make a bettwer deck using the clintz gotten.
3/13
hopefo - Master - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Wednesday 20/06/2012, 18:11

You are definitely going to want to upgrade your deck, Venus to Murray, Dr Saw to Ernest, Nina to Dolly, and Meyen to Klawz or Bristone. Also Lunatik is a great card but consider changing her to Wakai or Aliester.
4/13
Lu Bu - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 20/06/2012, 21:44

It's not T1 or anything so you would do well to change Venus and Lunatik to Sol Hona and TrinmkkT, whilst changing Nina to Kersten, Meyen to Dolly, Luba to Gork and Dr Saw to Vladimir or Bristone.
5/13
Steelie_MOB - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Thursday 21/06/2012, 01:27

I'd sell graks and you have plenty of money to build a good deck for t1 (25star limit) or elo. Keep edd. and make half your deck Montana and half a other clan you like.

and to recommend a deck:

Montana: Edd, Desmond, Mona, Spiaghi
Junkz: Qubik, Jiro, Tremorh, Flanagan

Very solid you have plenty of atk manipulation that will help you get back when you used 1 or 2 pills to much
edd, and Flanagan can beat Piranas/Nightmare wich would be this decks weakness thanks to Sob
you have soa, to beat powerfull ability's and a Damage reducer in Spiaghi.
And there is Tremorh can make sure you keep your pill advantage when you have it.

Ofcoure you could just as well use something else.
6/13
Goatmanji - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 21/06/2012, 02:35

Yeah, I'd sell Graks and buy a better setup. Then you'll be able to use that to earn more clintz a whole lot easier than you would if you try to do so with those cards.
7/13
taobakoinay - Senior English
Thursday 21/06/2012, 06:25

Thank you for the replies, i'm gonna play some more with the deck and see how much clintz i can get and then buy the cards you suggested to improve my deck...

if things don't workout, i'm gonna sell graks
8/13
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 22/06/2012, 04:44

Sold graks.
Then CR announcement
9/13
Lu Bu - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 22/06/2012, 15:45

Who said anything about Edd?

Hell no never sell Graks!
10/13
Steelie_MOB - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Friday 22/06/2012, 17:19

Never sell graks? He is over 70k now! but I think that veenyle got cr'd when Junkz got there ld.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals