Inactivity detector added

Monday 17/07/2006, 15:10
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 17/07/2006, 15:10

To prevent people that forgot about the game launched on their computer, we added an inactivity detector (5 minutes), it will disconnect you but you have a button to reconnect immediatly.
« Previous12Next »

2/11
dngchvzb - Senior English
Tuesday 18/07/2006, 04:48

Could you make a penalty for the battle timing out on your turn or possibly automatic win for opponent. I'm not sure if it is purposely but it seems people are allowing the battle to time out (maybe on purpse) to avoid loss (and I don't pick on lower levels I usually challenge same or higher levels). This is rather annoying.
3/11
69ShawRace81 - Divinity - City Of The Gods English
Tuesday 18/07/2006, 14:57

I agree with dngchvzb there should be a penalty then people wont do it.
4/11
NN-K_Jun - Imperator - NASTY NOYP! English
Wednesday 19/07/2006, 00:20

I have a suggestion. Why not give the player not timing out experience points for the characters they palyed AND the full battle points instead of just giving them the experience points for the charaters they played.
5/11
Tippsey - Master English
Wednesday 19/07/2006, 21:12

I think a combination of dng and Kun's suggestion might be best. Give out points to the person left as if it counted as a normal win, and heavily penalize the timeout person, either with a temp ban or alot of points so, 2-3 timeouts would pretty much take you out of a tournament.
6/11
dngchvzb - Senior English
Thursday 20/07/2006, 00:54

I like this last suggestion, although you must keep in mind that not everyone is trying to evade defeat. There may be those out there that actually try to play the game on a bad internet connection. The penalty would have to depend on the number of offenses within a certain time limit.
7/11
Tippsey - Master English
Thursday 20/07/2006, 16:10

But if we tell them the time limit they'll merely work around it.
8/11
X-Thuga-X - Legend Português
Tuesday 01/05/2007, 14:23

I think that 5 minits it's few
9/11
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Tuesday 01/05/2007, 17:17

I honestly do not understand what this is for, from what i experienced, when you AFK, it disconnects manually... so does this mean that you will be logged out from UR after 5 min?
10/11
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Tuesday 01/05/2007, 21:34

This is a necro. This thread is from LAST YEAR, ALMOST 12 MONTHS OLD!

Somehow, for an inexplicable reason, 0DW DOOM EVO found it necessary to answer to something that makes no sense.

Currently you DO get battle points as if you had won regularly.

(Why do people respond to a thread that is obviously outdated? Moreover: Why do the instances that check messages allow such a message that necros a thread? It makes no sense, even if the message is not offensive. It just confuses other people who do not look at the date and take this as a really new change. Moreover: Imagine this happening on July 21th 2007. Since the year is not displayed, everyone would get very, very confused...)

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals