New characters: Girl Power!

Friday 02/03/2007, 10:41
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 02/03/2007, 10:41

Sexy and dangerous, the girls from Clint City are playing a major part in the clan wars. Following the path of Elya, the feared fighter from the Fang Pi Clang, Miss Twice quickly became one of the most important members of the GHEIST while Nahi and Page from Roots were associated to create an unstoppable commando. Can you resist their charms? All these characters are available now in the packs from the shop.
Enjoy!
« Previous12Next »

2/18
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 02/03/2007, 10:58

Could you please tell me what Miss Twice's ability is and whats her stats when shes maxed?

keep it krunk
3/18
AOD Sage EVO - Imperator - Army of Darkness English
Friday 02/03/2007, 11:10

Three clans in one day!
4/18
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Friday 02/03/2007, 11:28

Nice - Ive kinda expected that Roots will be given some back-up... however Page (3/5 at level 2) is useless since Roots already have high-power Beltran so I hope that Nahi has some cool ability to make Roots playable

GHEIST also need some reinforcements but i dont think that 5-level card will help GHEIST at all since they already have quite good Vladimir and XU52 - maybe some three level card with damage decrease would suit them better since the only one damage reducing character they have is collectors Sigmund

and last one - I think that Fang Pi already has good cards to play - Xia Leming, Macumba, Marlysa, Windy Mor - no need printing more of them I think

if only there were more All-Stars cards - they are clan with the fewest characters - I know that people used to play them (Striker, Alexei, Flo something OR Lamar, Flo something something) but in time all found out that those somethings are quite bad to play and dropped All Stars - well maybe some All Stars next time
5/18
DANYez - Imperator - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Friday 02/03/2007, 12:13

Waaaw cool all cards are soleil i have to buy a new blood pack because are to many soleil in new blood pack
6/18
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 02/03/2007, 14:16

I agree with his post, regarding All Stars, their prices will sky-rocket soon, to each their own time to dominate the environment,
GGs!
7/18
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 02/03/2007, 14:16

Regarding these cards.. i'm guessing that there will come a time again that they will become CR...
8/18
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 02/03/2007, 15:34

What about lamar, Striker, Alexei, Flo... anyway, a powerfull lvl 3 or another powerfull lvl 2 for the All Stars will make them much more playable... right now the only viable combination with All Stars are the Pussycats, because of their low level and damage reduction, All Stars are one of the few options to counter the all mighty Ulu Watu, Nightmare is another option but Nightmare has too little power and depends too much on abilities, as for All Stars they got maybe the best bonus and some really good cards to get rid of nasty bonuses and abilities.
9/18
DANYez - Imperator - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Friday 02/03/2007, 15:41

Please tell me miss twice at level max what damage and power has and the ability
10/18
Nikoa - Guru Español
Saturday 03/03/2007, 17:50

I don't get it. What's the point of making new cards if they'll go collector anyway? Besides, this is the second time Fang Pi gets a new chararacter and All Stars that only has 12 cards haven't gotten anything. When will we be seeing something new for them?

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals