Annoucing ELO auto adjusting
Monday 26/06/2006, 14:41
Z Earth - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Annoucing ELO auto adjusting
Z Earth - Senior English - Monday 26/06/2006, 14:41

Hi,

In order to prepare the new ELO tournament system we now adjust ELO value every night:
if you are above 1000, you'll slowly decrease to 1000 if you do not play actively (1 point by inactive day, each day). So if you reach 1100 and do not play for 3 days in elo, you will lose 1 point then 2 points then 3 points, decreasing your value to 1094.

Same if you are below 1000, you will slowly go back to 1000 using the same rule.

2/5
JolliRoger - Titan English
Monday 26/06/2006, 20:57

I'm sorry Fraggle, but I don't see the point in raising their score if they aren't on. Isn't the point to reach the highest score? If so why would you make it so it'd help those below 1000 by not playing?
3/5
Z Earth - Senior English
Monday 26/06/2006, 21:01

As everybody starts at 1000, thoses who starts playing in ELO and get
crush in the beginning should be encouraged to try again by getting them
back up to the starting point, don't you think?
4/5
JolliRoger - Titan English
Monday 26/06/2006, 21:07

An alternative that I was thinking about could be something like: If you are under 1000 and you are active you earn 2 points for each day you are active.

Does that sound good?
5/5
samsamflam - Novice English
Friday 09/02/2007, 02:18

I thinck that is wrong you shuold leave them alone

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals