Urban Rivals in Czech and Romanian!
Tuesday 01/02/2011, 17:24
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
34 messages
Urban Rivals in Czech and Romanian!
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 01/02/2011, 17:24

Hello all,

We are glad to announce that Urban Rivals is now available in Czech and Romanian.
All our Czech and Romanian players will be able to have their own forum and community.
If you want to change the language of the site, click on the language menu on the left side of the search tool.

Have fun!
« Previous1234Next »

21/34
3M lushfer - Titan - 3LO MA$T3R English
Sunday 27/02/2011, 15:08

Let's go romanian players enjoy romanian forum and try this.i hope now this game will be played from more romanian players and can make a strong romanian comunity in this game.thanks again for this version
22/34
1(Me) - Senior English
Tuesday 01/03/2011, 12:20

This game needs some more country flag. specially all asian countrys's. I hope admins agree with me
23/34
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 02/03/2011, 09:29

Yeah how about for Philippines
many Filipinos play this game although majority understand english as well
24/34
EmAndroX - Senior English
Thursday 10/03/2011, 14:20

Thanks for the romanian version mods now i'll be back to my decks if ye don't mind
25/34
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 10/03/2011, 14:47

AWESOME!!! Need a Romanian MOD?
Here's the best one
Lord Cristian
26/34
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Saturday 12/03/2011, 08:26

AS saying for ,y friend The miss city to the mod,
I find that many bangladeshi peoples are playing this game. So bangladesh need a flag and purching credit option
27/34
spagr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Sunday 13/03/2011, 14:12

I realized, that you made some changes on UR Czech web pages. But it is still not enough. Some characters are still missing and many translations are made "really strange way" - the language is to complex, difficult and even I (30 years old player that know a lot about UR) understand it hard.

For example "Bute prvn, kdo nape svj koment!" ( "Be the first to make a comment!"
- in this sentence are missing 7 characters (it should be - Buďte první, kdo napíše svůj komentář)
- the first half of sentence "Buďte první" shows, that the sentence is written for really old people. To young people we say "Buď první, kdo napíše svůj komentář" or the better way but not word-to-word translation "Napiš svůj komentář jako první !"
- in Czech we dont use so often words like my, your (svůj), his ... we omit it every time, when it is obvious, to whom it belongs ..

Just to let you know ...
28/34
kyoki_sanity - Hero - The Trend English
Sunday 01/05/2011, 12:13

Lilith
29/34
EmAndroX - Senior English
Sunday 01/05/2011, 22:34

Now if we could just rally the troops if ye know what i mean
30/34
AJ_Cooper - Master - Elysium Aether English
Monday 02/05/2011, 12:17

Why don't you make Urban Rivals in Bulgarian. It's a similar language to Russian but better

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals