Tuesday 23/11/2010, 15:27
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
35 messages
Missions : details on Divinity & other things
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 23/11/2010, 15:27

Hello everybody,

Following your questions and discussions, we took the following decisions:

- The Divinity rank will be (rapidly) corrected to be : all normal characters + all Cr's, like now.

- An extra rank (name to come) will be added soon : when you own ALL characters (legendary's included).

- If you began a mission before it expires, and complete it afterwards, you will gain the mission reward (CAUTION, it means for example : if you begin the last mission for Dudley on 12/19, you will still have the right to finish it after the 12/20 to get dudley ; HOWEVER, if you begin the next to last mission on 12/19 but complete it after it expires on 20/12, you will not unlock the final mission because it will not be available anymore).

- The completed missions will stay in your counter and mission list.

Here you are, hoping it lights up the dark points.
« Previous1234Next »

2/35
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 15:32

Sweet
3/35
HarionVincent - Guru English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 16:04

So we need to unlock the last mission before mission expires (in Dudley's case the survivor one) in order to ensure we can get dudley even after mission expiration, right?
4/35
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 17:02

"The completed missions will stay in your counter and mission list"

Does this mean progress is saved?

So just to clarify, if you complete 4/5 missions but don't unlock the last mission because time expires, then the next time dudley comes round, you'll have 4/5 missions done and will unlock the last mission? So you'll only need to finish the last mission instead of starting over or having to do a new set of 5 missions?

Or does it mean that the missions you finish stay in your completed mission list and you keep your points but to unlock dudley next time around you'll need to start from the start and do 5 missions over again?
5/35
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 17:26

OOooooh... A NEW ranking! Very exciting.
But my question is the same as kazjun's... Does progress (the missions already done) get saved? And if dudley becomes available again to be available for earning, do we get to pick up where we left off? OR will the missions ALWAYS change even if it's dudley again?
6/35
Slewor - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 21:43

Thanks, this will make it a lot easier to get the legendaries
7/35
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 22:03

Kazjun: it should be a different set of missions the next time.
8/35
M-Bison - Legend English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 22:33

Please call the new rank 'Mammoth'

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I will pump 1000s of pounds to obtain that rank
9/35
enzo de 3rd - Senior - Rise 0f The Last King's English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 22:58

Sweet
10/35
mihalll7_UM - Event team - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 00:05

Does that mean that if I already started 5th mission I can complete it at any time after the expiration date and still get Dudley?

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals