Games rooms get revamped

Games rooms get revamped
Thursday 20/01/2011, 13:58
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
25 messages
Games rooms get revamped
Euzebe - Legend English - Thursday 20/01/2011, 13:58

Given how long it’s been since you've been fighting each another in the Danger Zone and the Fight Club, it’s little wonder the place has gotten a bit messed up! So now it’s time to knock down a few walls, touch up the paintwork and provide you with squeaky clean rooms (at least for the time being...)
From now on, the Danger Zone is accessible from level 25 upwards, so as to really set it apart from the Fight Club. This will enable the more experienced players, wishing to do so, to fight amongst themselves and for those new to the game to have fairer and more evenly balanced matches.
The default mode of all the rooms will be “No Random”. The default mode for any new player is set to “No Random”. If you prefer to play with Random you can adjust the game preferences on the top of the page in each games room, or in your own personal preferences (/player/edit.php,”Preferences” tab).
« Previous123Next »

2/25
biomin - Veteran English
Thursday 20/01/2011, 14:54

Nice change. Especially with the default no random change. I know a guy who played on random till 35 lvl because he didn't even knew no random existed Got really pissed off when I told him
3/25
Immortal One - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 20/01/2011, 15:39

Definitely a good change. It wasnt fun beating up on the really low level players anyway lol
4/25
kwecky_OK - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Thursday 20/01/2011, 15:40

So its Fight club lvl.5-25 and Danger zone 25+?
And its allways no Random if you dont change it
5/25
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Thursday 20/01/2011, 15:55

Sweet
6/25
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 20/01/2011, 16:03

Has anyone got a watering can?
7/25
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 20/01/2011, 16:49

Well, having no random as default will hopefully stop the weekly threads about why someone lost a match when then had higher attack and so. Should have been like this ever since they changed things to actually show what each person had as attack. So an awesome change.

Don't really use fight club or dangerzone, but I guess the separation will be good to stop lower levels feeling like they're being farmed or something.

Just a question, recently my 'missions completed' on my missions tab are sorting themselves by date completed. They used to be sorted by type, eg. all the poison missions together, all the life gain together, all the DR together, and most importantly, all the clan missions together. So if I wanted to see if I had already done a Skeelz mission, I just scroll down and check near the Skeelz. But now its sorted by date complete I have to scroll the whole list, which is annoying. Not to mention it also looks messy and totally disorganised now too. Is there a toggle or something to resort them?
8/25
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 20/01/2011, 18:00

The clan missions are simple, just go to the clans page.
9/25
The Maver1ck - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 20/01/2011, 18:19

Kazjun - if you got all missions instead of missions completed they are still sorted by type
10/25
Infiniti - Senior English
Thursday 20/01/2011, 19:53

Every since this the update
the new version of the game is taking me to the experience tab
but before it was taking me straight to the results
any way we can choose what we want to go to after the match?

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals