Clan Improvement Sugestions

Saturday 02/06/2012, 10:34
ItsMyYard - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
ItsMyYard - Master - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Saturday 02/06/2012, 10:34

There was a thread slightly similar to this a while back, but this one will be specifically discussing how each individual clan should be improved. I think it is quite a good idea to discuss together in order to perhaps give UR some ideas or even just to have some intellectual conversation.

I will begin by talking about All Stars, yes I understand that many will be sitting at home reading this thinking that All Stars are already pretty solid. Correct, they are. But All Stars lack decent DR's which is my main issue with the clan. The only Good DR's are Marina and Stacey. Marina being 17k clintz and Stacey at 8.5k. As you can see, the lack of decent DR cards means that the only 2 current ones are really expensive ; Market manipulators know that All Stars players will be picking one of these guys up sooner or later and thus can sell almost at whatever price they like. Secondly, All Stars lacks a range of abilities ; I am getting tired of using cards with very similar abilities all of the time. And Sometimes the abilities do not fit correctly with the stats they have been given ; Dallas being a prime example. +2 Life for a 5 star is just a waste in my opinion. And for that reason he never finds a place in my deck. Of course this is just my opinion, and it is neither correct or incorrect. Continue the discussion!

Thanks Mods
« Previous12Next »

2/11
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Saturday 02/06/2012, 12:22

Stacey's a DR?
I think having Marina is enough, it's just like Montana having Spiaghi. Personally I'd play 2 or 3 DRs at the max, and since I won't play AS in mono, I won't have a lack of DR in the deck. I think AS are already fine enough as they are. Maybe what they need is an SoA. Maybe a Randal or Ludwig duplicate.
3/11
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Saturday 02/06/2012, 13:05

Stacey isn't a dr, so im assuming you got her confused with Ashley, who is only 400 clintz.
Anyway, Roots need a few GOOD 4 and 5 star cards, not mediocre or okay. They only have two worth playing in standard anyway, something like a Ratanah clone would be nice.
p.s. no release for Roots in 2012 and it's been what, 6 months? (can't really count Krazan)
4/11
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Saturday 02/06/2012, 15:33

I think Dallas should be +3 Life like Bloodh and Oren also i think All Stars should have some characters with 8 base Power because they only have Eyrton
5/11
ItsMyYard - Master - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 02/06/2012, 17:11

Yeah I meant Ashley :'). And a lot of people like to play All Stars Mono though, so it would be good to have another DR as well as a poison card to differ the clan on the ability front.
6/11
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 03/06/2012, 14:58

I don't think poison fits the all star theme. They're athletes, and poison seems rather unsportsmanlike. I say leave the dirty tactics to the steroid-shooting, Chocomuscle-munching losers in the GHEIST clan, and let All Stars be the All Stars!
7/11
ItsMyYard - Master - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 03/06/2012, 15:45

Yeah! The All Stars tend to dominate by reducing the opponents power to nothing, raw power is how the clan tends to operate

I just really want a couple of new releases more than anything :L
8/11
origamimaster - Senior English
Sunday 03/06/2012, 15:57

I think we need a Sakrohm soa like a 7/7 soa 5 star
9/11
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Monday 04/06/2012, 00:07

I think that the only thing the All-Stars could use is another decent 3* card. Randy and Karen are both good cards, but they aren't incredibly stable. A 7/5 with no ability would be kind of cool, IMO.
10/11
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Monday 04/06/2012, 00:46

I don't see any reason to give new DR or poison

if they get it, then it is nice, if not, I don't mind
Ashley is more than good enough for a DR (even though I must admit she is out of date)

Is poison needed in All Stars?
not every clan should have all of the ability
this factor is the one that make each clan unique
if every clan has same abilities, then at the end, the only thing that makes each clan differ is the bonus

Dallas is a fine card.. he is a very balanced card compared to the other 5 stars

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals