Help Regarding Decks

Help Regarding Decks
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 16:05
TLO Nathan - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Help Regarding Decks
TLO Nathan - Veteran - The Lost OdysseyEnglish - Wednesday 27/06/2012, 16:05

Hi guys im looking for some support im a level 18 and i was getting to grips with my cards but im a bit disorganised and i win 4 in every 10 games and here are my cards:
Bangers-Kevlaer, Kreenk Ld, Lucas, Naykee.
Jungo-Boohma, Borss, Buba.
Leader-Timber.
Uppers-Burt, Frankie Hi, Jody, Mickey T.
and i also have 2600 Clintz
i really need some help and advice on clans to get or what ever i just need help.

2/6
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 16:17

Try the Junkz, they are really affordable and decent cards
3/6
Kee_Wee - Master - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 17:09

Uppers all the way, they are cheaper than Junkz. Uppers are about 90k for the whole clan whereas Junkz are around 120k. Plus -10 opp attack min 3 is a lot more useful than +8 attack. Especially when Uppers have a lot more cards that can overpower other clans. Don't get me wrong, I love Junkz ; I just don't believe that they can compete with Uppers really. They dominate in Elo and DM, whereas Uppers are more of a DT and Survivor clan in my opinion. You could also try Bangers, as their bonus is Newbie friendly and allows an advantage against a lot of cards. They also have many solid cheap cards (Y)
4/6
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 17:23

I recommend working with your Bangers and Uppers.

Keep: Lucas Naykee Burt Frankie Hi and Jody.
Buy: Harold Bubbles and Chlora (You might need to grind a bit or sell cards to get Chlora)

Your deck will be quite strong, and hopefully you can win 6 or even 7 out of 10 of your games.
5/6
hopefo - Master - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 17:43

Sell them all except Burt and Frankie Hi and make a cheap Sentinel or Uppers deck.
For the Uppers use Burt Frankie Hi Harold Glenn Hugo Jonas Samantha and Bianca
For Sentinel use Hugo Owen or Sammy (Whichever you can afford) Katja Luis Morgan Tobbie skinner Kyle
You can also try a half deck with Uppers and Sentinel but it is very risky.
I hope this helps also stay away from Junkz they do have some good cheap cards but only enough for a half deck and there good cards are pricey. Also with the decks mentioned above don't forget to upgrade your cards when you get the chance (Kyle to Lehane, Owen/Sammy to a better 5* there are so many in Sentinel, Bianca to Wendel) All in time and clintz though
6/6
TLO Nathan - Veteran - The Lost Odyssey English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 17:51

The Junkz are okay but im after affordable cards with good bonuses

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals