offline Euzebe Colossus Open Casket
Friday 10/09/2010, 12:06

As his men seem incapable of annihilating the Clint City clans, the Vortex’s merciless emperor, Dregn has decided to leave his fortress and come to Clint City in person.  At his side is Galen, the Vortex’s unflappable engineer, who has sprung into action to strengthen the link between Clint City and the future. Meanwhile, unaware of Dregn’s imminent arrival, the Freaks present their new star attraction, Magda, the Roller Ball champion, and Jiro joins forces with the Junkz to party the nights away.
Get these characters in the shop’s packs

offline LoA CickNason Guru  
Friday 10/09/2010, 12:55

The emperor didn't strike, he got here real late.

offline DerMagus Legend Tequila Sunrise- UR
Friday 10/09/2010, 13:05

The emperor.... gets himself on the battlefield. How unwise. How prophetised :O

offline Poison Ivy89 Veteran Open Casket
Friday 10/09/2010, 13:05

If Dregn is in the past (the present in our words), that'll leave the desentdants of the other clans, will leave Dregn's fortress vuneralble.

offline TheTopHat Veteran  
Friday 10/09/2010, 13:14

Yeah but he'll change the past (the present in our words) to change the future..
Question: will he succeed?

offline Force Majeure Titan Open Casket
Friday 10/09/2010, 13:24

@ TheTopHat

Fail on Dregn's part because prophecy or no prophecy he jumped into the present time line ensuring his defeat. He can't change the future and it was determined weeks ago. The present time line has Chuck Norris on their side. Could he take on Chuck Norris? I doubt it.

offline Signomi Titan D-Versified
Friday 10/09/2010, 13:25

Here guys, the preset: NEW BLOODZ! The Emperor Attacks

Dregn's pretty good, though I hate you guys screwed up his damage. Why should a 5***** have 4? Last time I checked, with most, 5 damage is the minimum.

Good job on Jiro. He'll be right up there with Tremorh.

..No comment on Galen or Magda.

offline TheTopHat Veteran  
Friday 10/09/2010, 13:33

@force: lol he has no match on chucksmiley

available Steelie_MOB Titan Masters of Battle
Friday 10/09/2010, 13:51

Im a big fin of jiro ! great solid card, and great artwork to smiley

offline coolasc Imperator  
Friday 10/09/2010, 14:16

@signomi
with 5dmg + tht ability and bonus would be overpowered (wich i think alrdy is a bit)
let's see how it is now: he can b 1 of the best 2HKOs now: trow C wing (0 pillz) -> trow him with furry and all pillz (ofc only if opp has no dr or SoA, or he/she alrdy played before) -> u either K.O. or win anyway as to defeat him opp had to waste a BIG lot of pillz, even agaist uranus u can KO with opp at 5life points left, wich isn't that easy with most other clans(again except SoA, and possibly La Junta / Fang Pi Clang) without furry... as so don't think the fact he only has 4dmg is such a big flaw

anyway let's look at him if had 5dmg: put timber in ur deck -> u get timber (opp has no SoA or dr or SoB, if ur fighting in survivor or DM, where mos seen clans are Ulu, Bangers, Uppers... hardly seen any GHEIST, Roots, Piranas, but indeed sometimes seen nightmares, it does happen often, barely or never in ELO, but again u'd hardly put timber in ELO) and Dregn -> Trow him with furry 1st round: BEST 1HKO in the game(ya, i'd say even better than the all mighty Kolos, despite needing timber), killer in DM again as if opp won he'd have no pillz left and u had recovered 6 or 7(never tried full pillz on a card)... only card i could see with ANY chance vs this, i mean if won, would be Shann thx to her extra 1 power and 4 pillz recovery, ofc u could just bluff, but what for? if the vortex recover all their pillz when defeated

available Hula_Daisy Legend Immortality
Friday 10/09/2010, 14:22

Magda is a good card for freaks but Freaks really needed a 3* DR to replace Zoltan because his Min is a bit too high

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.