offline Euzebe Colossus Open Casket
Friday 10/09/2010, 12:06

As his men seem incapable of annihilating the Clint City clans, the Vortex’s merciless emperor, Dregn has decided to leave his fortress and come to Clint City in person.  At his side is Galen, the Vortex’s unflappable engineer, who has sprung into action to strengthen the link between Clint City and the future. Meanwhile, unaware of Dregn’s imminent arrival, the Freaks present their new star attraction, Magda, the Roller Ball champion, and Jiro joins forces with the Junkz to party the nights away.
Get these characters in the shop’s packs

offline coolasc Imperator  
Friday 10/09/2010, 23:57

Ppl always complain some cards not to be as powerful, but let's see a thing: if cards would always be more powerful than already existent ones the game would get unbalanced and the old cards would have no meaning anymore... so i think the fact the releases are not overpowered and are just average it's a good thing

most ppl love cards like tula, imagine they release a -5min2 such as caleus with same power and dmg in piranas, would simply put tht great 2* forgotten, but if they released a power=power with same dmg would have to b on opinion... i'm taking power=power cuz latest vortex ppl complain about, let's see other vortex 3* are already good, so having 1 more too good card would be bad, as all other clans also got they needed a weaker card on that tier too.

offline HarionVincent Guru  
Friday 10/09/2010, 23:58

A missed opportunity, really.
as a leader, he sucks
i'd consider dagg to be better than him

offline LetheanTears Guru TRiNiTY
Saturday 11/09/2010, 00:26

I'm glad we didn't get another Caelus. But he's getting there, that's for sure. Yeah, yeah, dregn is weak to SoA, but the ability to kill with C Wing is pretty great. Even if I can't use him to the fullest, 4 damage isn't bad per se and he can 2hko with most other vortex (usually). I'd say he's a great card but not overwhelming and certainly my first pick as the 5* vortex of my deck.

He just needs to not be insanely exspensive first. ._.

offline swagmaster420 Guru TRiNiTY
Saturday 11/09/2010, 00:55

If Dregn had better stats, his bonus would make him overpowered.

offline Signomi Titan D-Versified
Saturday 11/09/2010, 01:19

Actually 5 damage for a 4**** star is normal, look at Raeth/Petra/Buba, so Toro's not weak.

I'm just pissed that he has 4 damage for his base stats. If he had 5, I would have been disappointed, but with Praxie's ability instead of -4 min 0 would be better. As far as gaining an extra pill(z), but seriously why would you do that? He's meant to be an attacker, and not even a bluffer. Bluff's require thinking, and it's true the Vortex clan is full of heavy thinking, but Dregn doesn't allow much for thinking. Why would you bluff a 8/8? That's why Dregn is in Shann's category: You have to win. If you don't, good luck with the rest of the match.

offline Hula_Daisy Legend Immortality
Saturday 11/09/2010, 01:47

Dregn isn't the only 8 powered clan leader with low damage Ielena has 3 damage 1 Lower then Dregn

offline Signomi Titan D-Versified
Saturday 11/09/2010, 02:33

And I said on her profile to remake her too, come on back then she was awesome, but now....

Yeah sorry no.

I know I seem harsh, but when I look at Dregn he reminds me of Ielena, except UR had time to make Dregn awesome like Caelus.(Maybe not that awesome..)But instead they gave us this. Let me tell you why Zinfrid, Piotr and Praxie are all better than him.

Their Bonuses. And DR is useless against them all. Zinfrid, Jay with out revenge and DR's can only take away a max of 5 from him (Nistarok). Piotr has the Freaks bonus, so even if he wins with his ability, the poison makes up for it.

And finally Praxie, the king of them all. Skeelz ensures protection, 8 Power is solid, and 1 Damage + 3 = Solid Solid Solid.

Dregn has the Vortex bonus, meant for your opponent thinking twice about his actions. Dagg and Deea forced your opponents to pill, and even if they lost your opponent had to pill more than they did and so you just gained a few pillz. The Vortex is literally the lose-win clan, if you lose you win. Dregn destroys that completely. He makes it so that you have to win, unless Dagg, Deea, or Cyb Lhia is on the field with him. That's why I hate him. He destroys the balance Vortex had.

offline Vino-TIS Hero The Infinite Shoeblack
Saturday 11/09/2010, 02:55

New clan idea, "Maelstrom". The entire clan would be the physical manifestations of the elements of clint city, their headquarters would be a cloud up in the sky above the city and they were created as a side effect of the dimensional distortion caused by the Vortex's portal being activated. Rate green if you think this would be really cool as the next release! :]

offline TheTopHat Veteran  
Saturday 11/09/2010, 04:24

Asking again, will this be the last release of vortex??

offline 0 Pride Imperator URBAN MADNESS
Saturday 11/09/2010, 05:00

Walls in soa like bristone, arno and jeena makes dregn useless
but they only have 3 of them

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.