Click here if you forgot your password.

(LFG) Lookng for good beginner guild

Sunday 11/03/2012, 07:11
5 Tailed Han - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
5 Tailed Han - Senior - Imperfect RessurectionEnglish - Sunday 11/03/2012, 07:11

Just came back to the game and all my moves are rusty. I am fairly active, but play for the fun. (not obsessed with winning) I am looking for a friendly active guild.
« Previous12Next »

11/14
TainoJarhead - Senior English
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 05:16

Warriors, Inc.

This guild was made to unite players, experienced or not, that like the strategic aspect of the game. Experiment and share your tactics amongst the clan, and have fun. Rankings and tournaments are not that important, but welcomed. If interested to join, send me a message. If interested in becoming a officer, send me credentials for consideration.

Enjoy!!!
12/14
Cyclone972 - Senior - Legacy Of The Void English
Saturday 07/04/2012, 01:52

If you have not found a guild yet, you fit our requirements.. we are currently accepting any level and we only play for the fun. Legacy Of The Void if your interested! http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=1660649
13/14
Frozen Steel - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 07/04/2012, 06:06

Check us out, we just require that you play often and you're of high enough level to join.
14/14
Fafhred - Veteran - Random Fighters English
Saturday 07/04/2012, 08:29

If you are still looking for a guild, check us out: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=34105
We do not have recruitement requirements at the moment.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals