A foretaste of next ELO changes.
Tuesday 27/07/2010, 15:01
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
400 messages
A foretaste of next ELO changes.
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 27/07/2010, 15:01

Hello all,

Before we start to make deep changes in the ELO mode, we want to make the most of summer to validate some of our ideas. You may know that we want to see the list of staff banned characters get bigger and use these bans not only to make the game more balanced but also to make it funnier and invite you to have more variety in your decks. That’s why, during August, the staff banned characters list will really increase. Each week some changes may be possible. Don’t hesitate to give your opinion on the forum and tell us what you think about these changes.

Here list of the characters which will be banned by the staff from next Monday (08/02) :

Lamar Cr
Striker
Jessie
Marina
Rolph
Toro
Bristone
Leviatonn
Sylth
DJ Korr Cr
Rowdy
General Cr
Lyse Teria Cr
Vickie Cr
Spiaghi
Kolos
Ghumbo
Dalhia
Smokey Cr
Hawkins
Yayoi
Charlie
Gwen
Wanda
Alec Cr
Marco Cr
Sledg
Ratanah
Kiki Cr
Shakra
Noodile
Guru Cr
GraksmxxT
Uranus
Hawk
Lehane
Caelus
Wee Lee
Tanaereva
Nanook
Zatman
Jackie
Dorian
All Leaders

Have fun
« Previous12345678910...3940Next »

2/400
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 27/07/2010, 15:06

Nice! More new options now.
3/400
Agito_King - Guru - D-Versified English
Tuesday 27/07/2010, 15:07

*faint

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/400
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 27/07/2010, 15:09

Why are you banning Bristone, Spiaghi, Lehane and Nanook? Those seem out of place to me.

And why is Marco listed as a Cr?
5/400
Agito_King - Guru - D-Versified English
Tuesday 27/07/2010, 15:09

Well I guess that it can change sometimes, so it's not all that bad!

I just hope those weeks won't be so rare for me!
6/400
Euzebe - Legend English
Tuesday 27/07/2010, 15:13

@ThoazolPanda : just a mistake with the Cr. Of course Marco is not a collector. No need to rush in the Market and spend all your clintz

About your first question, I would answer "because". Some staff banned cards will remain banned a long time, some won't, others will be banned. You'll see. Just read the first sentences of this post to understand better
7/400
owButtacup Ld - Veteran - ONE WORLD English
Tuesday 27/07/2010, 15:19

All leaders, Wanda and noodile! Why not ban Tyd too? he's a noodile clone with sob
8/400
Dr.Ido - Divinity - Clint Staff English
Tuesday 27/07/2010, 15:21

@ThoazolPanda : The idea is to use the ban not only to balance the game but also to push for more diversity in the decks. Cards like Nanook or Bristone are well balanced and we're not banning them to "correct" some mistake that we make. We're banning them from ELO to force you to use new and different deck.

Hopefully new constraints will stimulate your creativity and everyone will have more fun (that's the goal, more fun)
9/400
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 27/07/2010, 15:28

Bangers power to take over
10/400
Bushidou_PWM - Legend - Polish War Machines English
Tuesday 27/07/2010, 15:31

Wow! This is nice! We will see some more difference in ELO! Bangers, Freaks and FPC are out of this ban list! Hopefully this will help them!

« Previous12345678910...3940Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals