Sound Investments

Sound Investments
Friday 13/08/2010, 10:37
Garg CR - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
68 messages
Sound Investments
Garg CR - Titan English - Friday 13/08/2010, 10:37

Although the Vortex have made quite an impression, it clearly hasn’t been enough to bring their rivals into line and now they're going to have to head off the enemy response. So while the Fang Pi Clang welcome the formidable Zinfrid to their ranks, the very sexy Candice joins forces with the Pussycats. Gianfranco throws in his lot with the Montana and the Piranas can now count on the rather disconcerting Raeth.
Get these characters in the shop’s packs.
« Previous1234567Next »

2/68
0 Penguin - Master - Time Conquers All English
Friday 13/08/2010, 10:40

The new release are a little better this time
3/68
_Raph_ - Master English
Friday 13/08/2010, 10:43

Awesome!
4/68
CDG213 - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Friday 13/08/2010, 10:55

All the art for all 4 cards are unbelievably awesome
5/68
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Friday 13/08/2010, 11:02

Love the new pirana. opens more options now for ELO
6/68
rogueSleipnir - Guru - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 13/08/2010, 11:13

PIRANASS ftw
7/68
jojotehhead - Titan English
Friday 13/08/2010, 11:15

I was trying to come up with reasons why the new releases were bad, but the more I thought about it, the more i realized that they all pretty OK.

Zinfrid- Level 4 7-4 Confidence -3 opp life min 0. Probably the worst of the set, but he is still useable, especially when his price drops below Fei's he could be a cheap alternate 4 star.

Gianfranco- Level 3 7-4 Protection: Bonus. Since Mona is going to be banned for the conceivable future this guy is a safer alternative to Sharon

Raeth- Level 4 7-5 -8 atk min 7. For some reason I like this guy. Piranas are lacking in good attack manipulation. Taljion is pretty much all they have , and he's less useful in a half deck. This guy not only strips the opposing cards bonus, but he also shrinks them. I just wish he was a 3 star.

Candice- Level 3 6-5 +2 pills. I'm on the fence about her, +2 pills is nice, but 6 power isn't. And she is really offensive for a defensive minded clan, but maybe the admins are trying to put a new face on the Pussycats with the most recent releases being Noemi, Ditha, Veronica, Muze, and Brittany

All in all not bad, I doubt it'll change ELO much, but you may see a few of these faces sprinkled here and there
8/68
Bass Faerie - Titan English
Friday 13/08/2010, 11:16

I can't wait to see all the levels of art on some of these characters ^.^
9/68
rogueSleipnir - Guru - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 13/08/2010, 11:17

You made the 4* Pirana, now we really need that new awesome 3* GHEIST !
10/68
liar_game - Master English
Friday 13/08/2010, 11:26

Awesome with piranas' side!

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals