[LFG]

[LFG]
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 19:54
HyperSumthin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
[LFG]
HyperSumthin - Imperator English - Wednesday 27/06/2012, 19:54

Any guild, not really picky with any requirements except a guild that's "refreshing". I left this game for a year and a half and now I'm slowly coming back. I just need a guild to help me stay more active, comfortable and heartwarming. I'm just an "old" player here.

2/6
UNACTIVE - Senior English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 23:06

sounds like the perfect place for you, we are very active but not too overwhelming in the guild msg board, we have lots of fun, contests, info, smart people, if you decide to join us, you also get the guild bonuses, he have a great time, if you join please be loyal, we wud love to have you
3/6
OTK-MaGiC - Veteran - Order Of The Knights English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 00:18

Join Black Operations, We are new but will soon become unstoppable.

Try checking us out, we're just a click away.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=1720036
4/6
CallMeFlux - Senior English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 01:28

Brotherhood is recruiting. We are active have some old players and don't really care about lvl/Collection. Check us out. http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=1737516 currently having an event were I am giving away Charlie and many other cool things like that.
5/6
CallMeFlux - Senior English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 01:31

Honestly we aren't overwhelming not active on the forums or anything.. Just Chill.
6/6
Legacy PH - Senior - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 06:24

How about turning your hypersumthin' stance to a Face Everything one?

Alam na fre..

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals