Serve and Protect

Serve and Protect
Friday 26/09/2008, 08:55
Force Majeure - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
39 messages
Serve and Protect
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open CasketEnglish - Friday 26/09/2008, 08:55

No! Not all the Clint City clans fight for their own pleasure. Some of them, like the Roots and the Rescue, fight for noble causes that fully justify their warring ways. And with Lou and Arno joining the ranks of the ecologists and Suzie and Aurora teaming up with the Rescue services, the city's two most selfless clans are set to go from strength to strength.
Get these characters in the shop’s New Blood, Action and Cool Attitude packs.
« Previous1234Next »

2/39
LavHoup - Novice - Megamaster M Guild English
Friday 26/09/2008, 09:06

And no Lulabee ;( i expected her today ... eh well ... some fresh Rescue and Arno isnt bad too
3/39
ibtd - Imperator - Die Frettchen English
Friday 26/09/2008, 09:21

When you have Arno in your draw against Pirana or Nightmare, you are in big trouble :o
4/39
elchew_OC - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 26/09/2008, 09:31

Don't you notice how the new cards given out now a days are high starred? Last week and the week before as well!
5/39
-Cypher- - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 26/09/2008, 09:42

Yep, loads of 5* releases lately
6/39
elchew_OC - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 26/09/2008, 09:44

I could list them.....but, I have better things to do, like eat my dinner (7:15 pm here)
7/39
apricotsoup - Titan - The U-P-R-I-S-I-N-G English
Friday 26/09/2008, 09:49

Well, Rescue definately needed a 4* and a 5* to replace Alec and Marco far more than anything else, that being exactly what they got. Look at the cases on a clan by clan basis.

I'm not sure about the Roots 5* but with the other cards they have a 2* and a 5* are exactly what I was expecting, even if I wanted a pair ot 2*'s more.
8/39
LavHoup - Novice - Megamaster M Guild English
Friday 26/09/2008, 10:04

Hmmm i wouldnt call that alec and marco replacements .. well the alec one is not bad but Aurora ...
9/39
apricotsoup - Titan - The U-P-R-I-S-I-N-G English
Friday 26/09/2008, 10:57

I meant in the sheer principle of the same star counts replacing those banned, nothing to do with the actual practicality of the cards.
10/39
sliverboy - Veteran - the lajunta English
Friday 26/09/2008, 12:56

Yes Yes YES Rescue cards at last!!! Not only playable, but awesome art too!

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals