What should a beginner do?

Saturday 03/03/2007, 05:59
Tief Blau - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Tief Blau - Veteran English - Saturday 03/03/2007, 05:59

I just began playing this game today and I believe that I%u2019ve started off fairly well participating in two tournaments ranking in the top 40 my first time (where I started in the middle of the tournament) and within the top 25 in the second. My starting cards consist of Natrang, Brutox, Meyen, Vryer, Flyer, Diego, Wanda, Globumm. I've levelled all my characters to their maximum potential.

Since I entered the Safe Neighbourhood players seem to have become harder and continuously fighting other players doesn%u2019t seem to be beneficial anymore. I can win around 40% of the time with gains of around 20xp per win and 7 or less Clintz. Oh and I Don%u2019t have a means of paying for credits and I Don%u2019t especially plan to either. At this rate I doubt that participating in tournaments will earn me a decent amount of Clintz, though I guess if I stay in the top half of the rankings I%u2019ll still be able to get a single credit. So I%u2019m wondering what step I should take next.
« Previous12Next »

11/14
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Sunday 04/03/2007, 04:20

Weak???every card is not weak my little friend everyone has its strategy not just the cards that it will make win...for sure lotus flower should participate daily tourneys and should make like minimum of 10 wins
i hate people who calls noob when theyre one of them
12/14
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Sunday 04/03/2007, 04:28

I think so Lotus Flower, i'v been pondering that for a while and I believe that the current cards given to new players are indeed @ random, maybe to stop multiple account buying and selling fraud or something like that.
GGs anyways!
13/14
Tief Blau - Veteran English
Sunday 04/03/2007, 09:06

0-Ashe-NN: Yeah I've been able to pull off some wins against players with stronger cards with some careful planning (and a bit of luck doesn't hurt )
0-JP NN: When I was playing in the Welcome to Town room yesterday everyone seemed to have fairly poor/mediocre cards, some using the same sets as I did. (though I was still getting used to the game back then so I might have missed noticing some level 5s )

I lost my "plays very fairly" status today because of a strange bug where I was challeged by someone else when I was already in a battle Oh and by the way I%u2019d just like to thank everyone being so helpful thus far I didn%u2019t think that I%u2019d get too much of a response from the community but now I'm amazed at many people have replied 20 credits is going to take a while to get but I guess I'll get there eventually
14/14
Tzleou - Veteran English
Wednesday 07/03/2007, 21:51

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals