Artistic Legend

Artistic Legend
Friday 10/12/2010, 16:21
Garg CR - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
76 messages
Artistic Legend
Garg CR - Titan English - Friday 10/12/2010, 16:21

It might have taken years for these two old friends to meet up again, but now it’s happened. Kreenk Ld has decided to join the Bangers to track down Gaff, his old buddy who introduced him to the world of graffiti. Kreenk Ld is a legendary character who’s only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To get hold of this character, you need to unlock his last mission before January 09.
« Previous12345678Next »

41/76
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Saturday 11/12/2010, 17:18

If you are having trouble getting wins to count for a specific character, try putting the character on the market at a price it won't be bought and then cancel the sale. This sometimes works
42/76
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Saturday 11/12/2010, 17:31

There was a very rare bug that may have prevented some missions to unlock.
The bug has been fixed but to "trigger" the unlocking of stuck missions, you need to either complete or unlock another mission.

(shanraai: you dont need to because I used your account to check the fix, everything should be in order)
43/76
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Saturday 11/12/2010, 17:31

Fifty's Mission is hard when you have one of him because it takes ages for him to appear in you hand
44/76
mostDGK - Senior - UnaBombers English
Saturday 11/12/2010, 20:23

Finally got Kreenk Ld and I got to say he has great art
45/76
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Saturday 11/12/2010, 22:51

I have Kreenk Ld too
46/76
MrDooman - Legend English
Sunday 12/12/2010, 10:09

Question that I don't really want to ask - What if you have missions unlock that you *didnt* complete? lol
47/76
LoA_Halelel - Titan English
Sunday 12/12/2010, 11:15

Why does the UR staff continue to put in missions with the "win by KO" requirement? It is nothing but absolute frustration watching people cancel, quit, or time out battle after battle if they see you about to win with Fifty. It's gotten to the point where I'm doing the same thing now to random people because it is driving me insane.

Please, in the future, come up with some weird wacky requirement if you must, but just get rid of the "win by KO" requirements for these missions.
48/76
krokmithaine - Titan - La famille de Don Vincenzoo English
Sunday 12/12/2010, 13:44

I needed 24hours of geeking to get Kreenk Ld but now it is done,, yeepee

My win/loss ratio took a very bad curve though, thanks to Graff and Fifty missions I guess it can't be helped!

tip 1: watch the market, i got Blaaster for 29800 clintz and sold it for 34000 so after completing the missions it was still a win of clintz (cards are overpriced but you still have opportunity to earn money) I guess i will buy again blaaster when legendary missions are finished price will drop soo much (wait and see for Oshitsune, Timmy, Ghumbo)!!!

tip 2: Check legendary characters descriptions and stock some of the characters for easy money later! Do it now as Piranas and Montanas are raising up! It will save you clintz to purchase characters now! Even (good) characters that don't have missions assigned to them raise up because if you have to go mono clan, it is better to have a decent deck (forget to get wins in DM with Graff Meroo Tunned and Kevin in your hand )
49/76
krokmithaine - Titan - La famille de Don Vincenzoo English
Sunday 12/12/2010, 14:14

Kreenk Ld (nice art and not so bad , but if choose only one Ld it should be Bonnie Ld )

So here a walkthrough for missions just to clarify. You have to finish them in order to get to the next level M1 -> simultaneous M2 -> simultaneous M3 -> M4 -> Kreenk Ld)

Mission 1: Play 10 fights, win or lose, in DM (T1 or T2), with any pair of Bangers

Mission 2 (A): 20 knock-out with Fifty Mission 2 (B): win 15 rounds with Blaaster.
You can do those missions simultaneously, like Blaaster round 1 & Fifty round 2 but it is so obvious it will rarely work Shaan is really an asset here. Do not go in DM, try either Fight club with low star deck to pass easily those two (LW might work even better)

Mission 3 (A): win 20 rounds with Graff (DM T1 or T2) (B): win 25 fights with at least 2 Bangers (DM T1 or T2) You can do those simultaneously but Graff missions is pain without losing.The plan is to concentrate on mission B with a good Deck for a win, no Graff if you are too weak! And when this is done finish mission A in DM T1

Mission 4: inflict 250 damage with Bangers in DM (T1 or T2) Best plan having a bunch of strong Bangers cards to go in T2 and inflict Massiv damages (fury when possible and overkill as you earn points even if your opponent is already at 0 life). Again Shaan is an asset for the pillz and i suggest pairing with DR like Vermyn N, Uranus, GraksmxxT for surviving without consuming pillz

Mission 5: Enjoy your prize! That's all folks!!!
50/76
ShazamFTW - Titan - Time To Hymn You English
Monday 13/12/2010, 08:08

Yeah, I don't know what the answer to this is, however, it is disconcerting to play Bangers on Bangers for like 2 weeks straight... (don't get me wrong, I'm part of the problem...)

I would like to find a way to not have to put up with that. Maybe the next batch of missions would be a bit more... oblique? I dunno... but it does tarnish the game a bit as you're either hunting for Legendaries or your running into everyone else that is.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals