The Time of the Brave

The Time of the Brave
Friday 12/02/2010, 12:13
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
85 messages
The Time of the Brave
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 12/02/2010, 12:13

This week the Uppers welcome a real hero to their ranks - the infamous Wayne Stark. Meanwhile, the Sakrohm can now count on fearsome head hunter, Sol Hona, while Hystriz joins forces with the Jungo and Ficcanaso makes himself at home with the Montana.
Get these characters in the shop’s New Blood, Danger and Cool Attitude packs.
« Previous123456789Next »

2/85
-Macumbero- - Novice English
Friday 12/02/2010, 12:23

My opinion:
I really dont like the Uppers realese. Another useless Uppers... Sorry guys you wont see a play for a bit longer...
Its like 7/5 Protection: Bonus 4* guy as I saw, and they havent changed its stats.
Sakrohm: 5*, 6/8 -2 pow, min6. The only advantage this card has, that it can be used at 4*, then he is 6/6 with the ability.
Jungo: The only useable release, I should say, 7(?)/3, Poison 1, min 0. Second 0 min card out there, and its Posion!!!
Montana: 6/2, Revenge: -3 life, min 2. Another nice, but never used in ELO, neither over Spiaghi or Prince Jr, addition to Montana. 6 power is really weak, even for Montana nowadays, vulnerable to SOA, also its Revenge, and there are 2 better 2* for Montana.
Maybe these stats've changed, but these were the sats they had when I first saw them.
Nothing new, I am very disappointed... The strong only gets stronger, no change for the weak and avarage. This was the worst release in a long time. IMO
3/85
Agito_King - Guru - D-Versified English
Friday 12/02/2010, 12:32

I like this release better than the last.
4/85
- Silver - Hero - Open Casket English
Friday 12/02/2010, 12:35

Yeah give the overused and overpowered clans more cards!
5/85
emce_wola - Imperator - 300 deLuxe English
Friday 12/02/2010, 12:39

Where are Rootz?
6/85
TnT PhoenixW - Imperator - TRiNiTY English
Friday 12/02/2010, 12:40

Instead of Montana for this release they should've given it to FPC instead... .___."
7/85
-Macumbero- - Novice English
Friday 12/02/2010, 12:42

I should change my opinion on the Uppers release: not useless card, but still I dont like it. Maybe its becouse I waited for a card that would change the current state of Uppers, and with its stats I am very disappointed, thats why I wrote in my first comment. Or will it change their state? Tell me what you think about that.
8/85
TnT_Mathwiz - Imperator English
Friday 12/02/2010, 12:43

I liked the choice for deck of the week but I am starting to worry about Fang Pi. Has it really been since September since they last acquired a new recruit?
9/85
Al3x TCA - Titan - Time Conquers All Română
Friday 12/02/2010, 12:46

DAMN!! This release sucks!!! Seriously, stop giving us stuff we already have!! PLZ!!!
10/85
emce_wola - Imperator - 300 deLuxe English
Friday 12/02/2010, 12:52

Wayne Stark is really good I think. Uppers are bonus based clan. And now when Nightmares and Piranas are really common to play, they have a hard time in elo. Now thanks to their new card the problem is solved.

Unfortunetly Rootz problem is not solved at all.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals