New game mode : Deathmatch
Tuesday 27/04/2010, 19:12
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
164 messages
New game mode : Deathmatch
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 27/04/2010, 19:12

Hello all,

You must have noticed a big change it the battle room list...
A new game mode has appeared in Urban Rivals: Deathmatch mode.
We wanted to offer you a kind of super fast mini DT with a limited number of players.
The DM points rules are different with several tricks inspired by Modern Warfare 2 => persecution, revenge, serial victories, etc.

It's still a beta for the moment. The goal is to do a sort of "life size" test and see how it goes, what would be relevant to add in the ranking, etc.

Know glitches :
We have noticed that there was the grey screen glitch in the flash if you expire while selecting your pillz. Just refresh the page.
It will be fixed very soon.

Improvements :
Complete rules, rankings, messages in the feed, special missions, division system to group players together according to their level.

Please, share your thoughts and opinion (no off-board posts please)
« Previous12345678910...1617Next »

2/164
Chirus - Guru - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 27/04/2010, 19:20

Will there be room for winning credits in this mode? I realize that due to the very limited time frame, the range of prizes possible is also limited. But just seeing what's possible in the future.
3/164
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Tuesday 27/04/2010, 19:21

Ok so far i have gathered a few pros and cons of this new mode.

Pros:
elo banned cards can now roam around away from survivor without being penalized
this should thus reverse the effects of the lottery (price decrease) especially in evo's such as jackie and vickie
its 1/3 of the time of a DT thus people with less time on their hand or with getting bored quick syndrome can have a short burst.
the prizes (of XP and clints) can offer a far more pleasing time than pfulling to level.
and you can make friends with the 8 enemies *cough* i mean nice people you will be killing *cough* errm battling...

cons:
the prizes atm are a tad small. this may just be my immense greed though......fraggle said hes starting off small
a little slow on the finding new challengers, apparently this was a bug that is now fixed
the obvious flaws are similar to dt's, slow players can make it tedious
thats about it

future things id like to see:
bigger prizes (im looking forward to this COD:MW2 inspiration)
different scoring (e.g if life is over 12 of pillz ect) bit like DT's
and thats all i can think of

great job staff and i hope this works out well
4/164
Yami Prem - Titan English
Tuesday 27/04/2010, 19:24

Modern Warfare 2 inspiration? Haha! Can we get some perks too with that?
5/164
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Tuesday 27/04/2010, 19:25

'division system to group players together according to their level.'

bad idea. i dont play much but i know alot about the game. i could be put with potential lvl 30 noobs (not saying lvl 30's are noobs atall)
and it would be unfair on the other people

that being said the higher levels tend to have played more so know the tactics better.....hmmm not sure
6/164
Wraith_ - Veteran - Organized Konfusion English
Tuesday 27/04/2010, 19:25

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!
trying it out right now!!!!
it's for like 20 minutes right?
7/164
(((-))) - Legend Español
Tuesday 27/04/2010, 19:28

Wonderful idea, a new and fresh way to play
8/164
Yami Prem - Titan English
Tuesday 27/04/2010, 19:33

The BP earned outwith DM (the normal BP) for winning battles, are they up'ed in anyway? Or are they normal?

After winning a DM I noticed I had gained like 300 BP in total. That's like 150 BP from winning and 150 BP from battling? All my cards are level 5. . .

(I don't play any game modes so this may be normal, but just checking.)
9/164
FAST IS FUN - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 27/04/2010, 19:37

Sounds great, aside from grouping by level. That's a train wreck waiting to happen, a la the old DT room for players under level 20.
10/164
HotShot888 - Guru English
Tuesday 27/04/2010, 19:38

I played it and it is awesome. At first I was kinda mad that there is a T1 room and ELO characters can be there, because I met Caelus three times in one tourney... But the third time, I had Marco in my hand

_guru_ pretty much summed it up. I hope to see bigger prizes (especially in terms of Clintz)

« Previous12345678910...1617Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals