offline Fraggle Titan HK's fox on typewriters
Friday 11/12/2009, 21:02

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Urban Rivals is now available on the App Store... after ONE AND A HALF YEAR!
Free download (of course): http://www.urban-rivals.com/to/iphone/ or search directly for "urban rivals" on the app store itself.

If you like it, please rate it good and add a good comment smiley

offline Blue Teddy Novice  
Wednesday 30/06/2010, 23:09

I have a iPod Touch, it's really good. Clean and fast. It just hard to put a deck together on there.
That's why you should save decks on the computer so you can load them on the iPod.

offline mostDGK Senior UnaBombers
Thursday 01/07/2010

@blue teddy
You can load decks on the iPhone/iPod.

1. Click "COLLECTION" on the bottom.
2. Click "DECK" top left.
3. Click "LOAD"!bottom left.

offline Ravenmaniac Guru  
Friday 02/07/2010, 02:44

Did they fix the issue with OS4 for iPhone so we can now use UR with OS4?

offline NVash Veteran  
Saturday 31/07/2010, 03:38

This app is awesome. I love it. Well, the app is good when it works. But for some reason the WiFi in my area is horrible and the game keeps timing out. I don't have an iPhone, I have an iTouch. I also have a Droid phone. I know it took awhile for the iPhone/iTouch app but are there any plans for a Droid version? I've seen a bunch of posts here requesting it so I know the interest is there. And sadly the phones don't have Flash so we Droid owners can't just go to the site and play the game.

Please, I beg you, make an app for the Android market.

offline stanky_skull Imperator D-Versified
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 17:51

I love the app. really handy when on the road...
Although I suggest changing the packs into the new ones.

offline owButtacup Ld Veteran ONE WORLD
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 18:09

They need a feature to access the message boards. I like the ipod version better for some reason since all battles are played using one extra pill. which for some reason makes it easier to remember. they also need a feature to message the opp after the battle.

offline FAST IS FUN Guru Wise Men Distracted
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 18:38

Thread is ancient, should be locked. Everything that's been mentioned in today's posts has been discussed in the newer threads announcing app updates.

offline Fraggle Titan HK's fox on typewriters
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 21:03

Update definitely coming:

- A mobile version of the forum (easily accessible soon thru the "website" link on the home screen of the game)
- The new shop (we need to clear issues regarding "credits" with apple)
- XP reserve usage
- In-App registration/login (instead of being sent to the site).

As for the Android version, i'm unfraid it's a bit more complicated than with the iphone version (more screen sizes etc...). Plus, at the moment, there are no ways to set-up "in app purchases" so it makes little sense for us smiley

We'll keep you updated smiley

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.