Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Urban Rivals is NOW available on iphone and ipod touch !

Friday 11/12/2009, 21:02
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
248 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 11/12/2009, 21:02

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Urban Rivals is now available on the App Store... after ONE AND A HALF YEAR!
Free download (of course): http://www.urban-rivals.com/to/iphone/ or search directly for "urban rivals" on the app store itself.

If you like it, please rate it good and add a good comment
« Previous12345678910...2425Next »

71/248
Oltimus - Titan English
Sunday 13/12/2009, 12:50

The free pill thing was confusing at first, but after thinking about it for a moment, it was intuitive enough and also kinda cool. You get a free pill every round! Woo! That kind of thing appeals to my inner munchkin, even if I know that I'm not *really* getting anything.

I see two major downsides to this app:
1. It looks so slick, it makes the PC version look kinda clunky and dull.
b. The ability to buy credits and instantly spend them on packs while on the move is one scary prospect . . .

In other words, I love it. Well done!
72/248
UM_JasonGYT - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 13/12/2009, 18:11

How do you buy and sell characters on ipod touch version?
73/248
UM_JasonGYT - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 13/12/2009, 18:34

I thought of having Urban rivals on the iPhone/iPod Touch ages ago and how awsome it would be. And now, it's like a dream come true, lol. SSSSSOOOO HAAAPPPPPYYYYY! GOOD JOB!
74/248
Darth Jerak - Hero English
Sunday 13/12/2009, 19:59

I am a new player to the game, started playing online the day before the app came out. App is awesome. Cool music while you play too. I am having problems buying cards too though. hope you fix it soon. I hate buying stuff online (practically never do) but if I can buy cards through my already existing itunes account that will be awesome!
75/248
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Sunday 13/12/2009, 20:07

@Darth jerak: The bug with the cards buying lasted the first 24h and has been fixed and working properly since then (for new purchases).
If you are still waiting for the support team's feedback on a previous buggy purchase: they are not working on week end but you should get an answer tomorrow (in our timezone, so a few hours).
Sorry about thoses early issues, can't test everything until it's goes live...
76/248
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Sunday 13/12/2009, 20:35

All purchases work now.....!
77/248
-Legasee - Senior - D-Versified English
Sunday 13/12/2009, 20:50

I love playing urban rivals this way It was pretty easy to figure out the app, I rated it 5 stars

~L
78/248
Dracata WMD - Titan English
Monday 14/12/2009, 06:54

So are they gonna make a version for Android next? :3
79/248
Grey_Wolfe - Titan English
Monday 14/12/2009, 07:44

Xox KiLLa xox: To buy/sell cards on the iPod Touch version: Select "Collections", pick the clan, then pick the individual card. After you click on the card, there'll be the option to sell if you already have it. There's also a "Market" button you can tap to see the copies of that card currently available for purchase. The overall Market, as it appears on the website version, isn't viewable all at once in the iPhone/Touch version
80/248
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Monday 14/12/2009, 08:52

All 5 stars rating and comments are very much appreciated

« Previous12345678910...2425Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals